Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

ajanders

Explorer
Lela said:
But something still could have happened to him.

Unlikely if the Cult of Cheshne is trying to summon him to Wyre. Especially if Mostin's worried about it...he'd probably just sell magical videotapes of "Wyre's Funniest Magical Mishaps" if they were summoning a being that no longer existed.
If he's worried, Grazz't's not dead.

Soneillon, on the other hand, finally merged with cthonic nonbeing. I imagine doing that had some collateral effects that needed extensive management from Nwm and Teppu. Certainly ultimate nonbeing is opposed to viridity.

Lela

First Post
ajanders said:
Certainly ultimate nonbeing is opposed to viridity.

It definitally isn't not opposed to viridity.

I just meant that something besides death or being sealed away could have happened to him.

Last edited:

Qwernt

Explorer
Lela said:
It definitally isn't not opposed to viridity.

I just meant that something besides death or being sealed away could have happened to him.

I wonder if that is what was meant when the Sela thought "An Adversary taunting him with a Green Void"...

Branok

First Post
Jackylhunter said:
Noooooooo, not another X-Box Junkie...Lol...=)

more importantly...WHEEEEE, new update coming soon..../cheer

Hey, I think its safe to say that a lot of us are video-game junkies (if not XBOX junkies in particular :D , which I happen to be). I just finished playing through Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, and I get this surprise when I enter the site to check on the thread, :D. Well, I know its hard Sep, but try not to get TOO hooked, :D

Anxiously waiting for an update (for lack of a cornier way to ask for it, :D)
Branok

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Sepulchrave II said:
Apologies for my absence. I've - er - recently purchased an X-Box. I'm sure you understand. I'll shoot for an update around mid-week.

I was worried by your absence from the boards. I was hoping that it was not a health, work or family emergency that was keeping you away. I am much relieved at the real explanation. :)

Glad to see you're back, Sep. I loooooove the interaction between Mostin and the other high level wizards.

P.S.: Buy Ninja Gaiden!
P.P.S.: But don't buy it until you've posted a few more updates.
P.P.P.S.: And don't buy it at all unless you have good reflexes or lots of patience.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases