Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Obviously I'm not the right sort of player for Sep's game, because if I were playing one of the PCs, my inclination would be to start killing bad guys and not stop until I had the situation under control.

These alliances that the PCs keep making with demons and devils -- nothing good will come of it in the end.

Rackhir

Explorer
Obviously I'm not the right sort of player for Sep's game, because if I were playing one of the PCs, my inclination would be to start killing bad guys and not stop until I had the situation under control.

These alliances that the PCs keep making with demons and devils -- nothing good will come of it in the end.

Er, have you read over the stats for the bad guys Eadric and friends are up against? These aren't the sorts that you just walk up to and start hitting until they go down.

This has one of them.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/plots-places/5652-eadric-et-al-paladin-his-friends-22.html

EroGaki

First Post
Hmmm, it seems that Ortwine's diplomatic plan was a success; godhood will soon be hers. I am curious about the details, however; what did Saes want in exchange for the release of all those souls?

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Honestly, it doesn't make sense for Saes to hoard souls. She's a goddess of death- if people aren't dying, what is she a goddess of? The fact that she was in some kind of trance explains things- she shouldn't need much persuading.

IMHO, that is.

grodog

Hero
Wow. The stakes grow higher and higher, and the players exit, return, and re-shift. Your alliances and politicking are more complex than Dune, Sep :)

Thanks for the update Sep! but now I have to go back and figure out who Adyell is.

Adyell is one of Soneillon's handmaidens, since he/she's mentioned a bit up from where Mostin offers her to Soneillon (she's one of those who invests in the Urn's functioning).

Last edited:

Guilberwood

First Post
Thanks for the update Sep.
Everytime there's an update i wonder why this hasn't become a book yet. It's better than 90% of what's arround in the bookstores, and this story is begging for it!!!!

By the way, is it true that Sep is a Jewish cook? If he cooks half as well as he writes I'd be more than willing to change my belives as well.

Last edited:

Remove ads