Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

carborundum

Adventurer
Wow. Thanks Sep - that was as mind-blowing as ever!

Can anyone explain the cubic gate/ portable hole/ small key/ bracelet thing, or is that not supposed to be obvious yet?

Vorput

First Post
Wow. Thanks Sep - that was as mind-blowing as ever!

Can anyone explain the cubic gate/ portable hole/ small key/ bracelet thing, or is that not supposed to be obvious yet?

I'm thinking maybe they're going to trade something for Graz'zt? Or rather try to make some sort of trade amongst themselves for the various things.

Edit: Never mind, re-read it. I believe it's as simple as this: they've killed Graz'zt- now they get to take his stuff.

Last edited:

This was insanely cool, and they had some presents for christmas as well it seems :D.

Holy smokes that's some insane loot from those holes I bet haha! Nevermind his amulet and the key is going to be very interesting I bet!

His sanctum key perhaps?

grodog

Hero
Has Mulissu's daughter been recovered yet??---I don't recall: perhaps her soul is in there somewhere?

edit: and does anyone know what "Urbs Cœlestis" means?

Last edited:

Avarice

First Post
edit: and does anyone know what "Urbs Cœlestis" means?

No, but if I were to venture a guess, I'd say it meant Heavenly City, or something to that effect. The citizens of Morne seem to have undergone a pretty radical transformation; I wonder what game effect, if any, was applied to them. Was it something as simple as investing them with the half-celestial template, or something similar? Or is there something more intricate at work there?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases