Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Rackhir

Explorer
WOW....

I am surprised to learn that Orwine's player had changed. Asking for Godhood seemed so munchkin. Something he was notorious for.

But amazing writing as always.

Fiasco

First Post
Thankyou Sepulchrave. You work continually leaves me in awe of the scope and grandeur that can be achived in a Story Hour. Rest assured your hard work and sacrifice in continually producing writings of such quality are much appreciated.

Morte

Explorer
Sepulchrave II said:
"Shut up, Mostin. I haven't finished, yet. You are forgiven for this quasi-infraction. The Claviger loves all of her children, even the wayward ones."

Her? Children? Uedii's teats. She's deranged.

[...]

What was this talk of gender and maternity in relation to the Claviger? It was grossly inappropriate.

What started as a rules-based system for enforcing an agreement -- essentially a machine -- seems to be turning into a goddess, with personality and motivations.

Neat. :)

Quartz

Hero
As someone once said, 'We are not worthy.'

But a portfolio of lies and trickery? That's setting up a conflict with Eadric down the line.

Samnell

Explorer
Vargo said:
Pot. Kettle. Black.

I don't know about that. If anything Mostin seems to have mellowed. When he first appeared he was counting cobblestones, avoiding stepping on cracks, and hating birds. Now we only hear about the bird hatred.

Elephant

First Post
Samnell said:
I don't know about that. If anything Mostin seems to have mellowed. When he first appeared he was counting cobblestones, avoiding stepping on cracks, and hating birds. Now we only hear about the bird hatred.

...and he's reluctantly compromising that, too (considering alliances with celestials).

Remove ads