Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

rantipole

First Post
As brilliant and spellbinding as ever. Thanks, Sep. I'm sorry to see Titivilus go. He's long been one of my favorite devils. Now that Graz'zt is bogged down defending himself from Orcus, is he not going to be a player in these tales? I'll miss him, too. That said, I'm looking forward to seeing what the Cult of Chesne will dish up and how the gods of Sisperi will fit in. Hmm. Maybe I should reread the whole thing again.

Cheers,
rant

Felix

Explorer
Now that Graz'zt is bogged down defending himself from Orcus, is he not going to be a player in these tales?
Yeah, I can see Sep's players thinking:
"Man, we can't be worried about Graz'zt, we've got bigger fish to fry."

Yeesh. Bigger-than-Graz'zt-fish. Scary, eh?

Yavathol

Explorer
geography queries

Hooray! Really glad to see you back Sep :D
The way you create deep stories that really deal with the implications of what things would be like if it were real is so amazing!!

This would seem to be a good opportunity to re-read everything, and so I just found the map of Wyre that was attached to the first post of the compiled thread. A couple of queries emerge from looking at that-

I can see Trempa, Morne, Kaurbon, etc, but not Deorham - roughly where is Eadric's demesne?

Is Ueddia on another continent or is it somewhere on the mainland of Wyre?

Finally, have you been playing with the characters over the last year and re-started writing up what happened, or have you not had time for that and just managed to write the latest posts as pure fiction? Thanks again, and don't worry if time gets precious again; we'll wait :cool:

Yavathol

Explorer
To answer my own questions :cool: I've now re-read enough of the story to know roughly where Deorham is and to re-learn that Ueddia is actually Nwm's goddess, not his birthplace, for the benefit of anyone else who was wondering :eek:

Roman

First Post
I wondered if I would experience the same feeling of amazement about the story if Sepulchrave ever returned to write it... suffice it to say the answer is yes. :)

Remove ads