Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Felix

Explorer
Ten years, Sep. It's been a hell of a read.

I can almost mark significant events in my life with what has been happening to Eadric and friends. Heh.

Also, for old time's sake: BUMP

Tal Rasha

Explorer
Ten years, Sep. It's been a hell of a read.

I can almost mark significant events in my life with what has been happening to Eadric and friends. Heh.

Also, for old time's sake: BUMP

This is a bit of a strange question. I absolutely love this story hour--indeed, I am not afraid to say it's the best work of fiction I've ever read--but I haven't checked in for some time, and work is presently keeping me too busy to give it the attention it deserves (want to reread some older posts as well before I get into the recent ones).

So, without spoiling anything, is the story over? Or are we still in the thick of it?

Whatever the answer, Sepulchrave you are a damn good writer.

Also I made sense of the metagnostic multiverse without using the cheat-sheet, and it only fried like 15% of my brain. :p

Erevanden

Explorer
Sepulchrave, if you find some time and inspiration, could you write something about Jovol the Grey alias "Agent of the Aeon" alias Teppu, and especially about the spell he is using to stop time for a longer-than usually-possible amount of rounds :)

Bloodcookie

Explorer
Since you asked (har har), what I'd like to see is Sep's bibliography of historical, philosophical, rhetorical, and metaphysical sources. I can place a number of influences, but I'd love to know all of the ones I didn't recognize :D

Remove ads