Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Anabstercorian

First Post
Fantastic! As ever you thrill me with your turgid prose and so forth. You describe high magic and fantasy with a vivid air that any professional would envy.

I wish I could play in your game. @.@

Sejs

First Post
Ortwine surveyed the land south of her walls. Trees which had sprung over the heaped corpses of fiends; the great contusions in the ground – caused when Azazel smote Irzho from the sky, and the balor had fallen like a black comet – now covered with green creepers. The chasm, caused by Soneillon's final realization of nonexistence, become a deep pool to which mist clung, with an air only of deep sorrow. Nwm's hand, at work.

I've got to admit, I am really enjoying your approach to dealing with the time gap between the previous 'chapter' and now.

Everything old is new again. Kudos, and thank you.

Vorlon

First Post
Glad you're back

I've been lurking here for over a year now, and I'm happy you've got the writing bug again. I originally found this site because a friend of mine introduced me to the Tales of Wyre, and while I love the story, it is YOUR story, so write it the way you want to, when you want to without feeling any pressure to appease anyone else. I don't care what you write, I don't care IF you write (lie!), but I'm glad to see you are writing again as long as you enjoy doing it.

That goes for any of the excellent story authors here.

I think I'm starting to ramble, so I'll go back to lurking now.

Jumbie

Explorer
I just wrote the most difficult exam I've ever had in my life. I need an update to cheer me up.

@Roman - UBC Grad here. Hkin 2003.

Remove ads