Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Nightbreeze

First Post
I'm no theologian, but if I read the SH correctly then Saizhan isn't meant to be understood (by mortal minds, anyway). It's deliberately ineffable.

Ok, then I rephrase it: I understood the description of Saizhan at the best of my mortal mental abilities :)

However, although everyone is so happy to speak about Saizhan, Nwn and the others keep their mouth quite shut about the Viridity.

Roman

First Post
The Injunction applies only to wizards; the Enforcer extended it to include wizardly theurges. Sorcerers, clerics, favored souls etc. etc. are not subject to it.

The bulk of the Cheshnite ritual pool are wizardly theurges, but by no means all of them.

Hmm, perhaps the wizards ought to attempt to extend the Injunction to those other groups.

Elephant

First Post
What exactly is a 'wizardly theurge'? A character with levels in both Wizard and Mystic Theurge from the DMG? Or is it a different class altogether?

rantipole

First Post
A man named Tramst was among the host. He summoned a deva to bring divine retribution to the heretic and his pagan friend. The deva offered this price, in my personal favorite part of the SH:

Where is that quote from? I think I've read this entire SH (more than once) and I don't remember that. I'd hate to think I missed an entry.

I can't believe we got an update in September. They have been much further apart. Thank you, Sep! This one was a doozy!

Cheers,
rant

EroGaki

First Post
I'd like to get more details of the Chesne religion. The concept of demons being fierce protectors of ancient traditions is intriguing. Sep, if you ever have the time or are feeling generous, I'd appreciate it if you could shed a little light on the subject. Perhaps this belongs in the Rogue's gallery; if so, then I apologize for posting in the wrong thread.

On another note, I think Mostin is in trouble. Compacting with Sonneilon has upset Yeshe, and if she can get Sibud to cast his [FONT=&quot]Remote Annihilation[/FONT], then our Alienist friend may be in a bind.

rantipole

First Post
It's from the very end of the post where Nwm shatters the Temple Army.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/story-hour/58227-tales-wyre-09-23-08-update-2.html#post1029552

Thanks! I did read that one, but I forgot that little interaction.

Rereading that post gave me shivers. It reminded me of when the high level druid in my old campaign used high winds to devastate a bunch of manticores working for the bad guys. I decided that when a Huge flying creature is driven into the side of a tower by hurricane-force winds, it does a lot of damage to the tower and the creature.

Cheers,
rant

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases