Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Sep, thanks.

grodog said:
Perhaps the Adversary, who was green IIRC, is now Nwm? :D

I think the old Ornithon orthodoxy preached that, but it wasn't true. Remember Nwm cast some mojo in one of the fanes and the paladins detected no taint. Also the Adversary (like Ornithon) is an outsider. Nwm hates those guys.

Gez

First Post
BiggusGeekus said:
I think the old Ornithon orthodoxy preached that, but it wasn't true. Remember Nwm cast some mojo in one of the fanes and the paladins detected no taint. Also the Adversary (like Ornithon) is an outsider. Nwm hates those guys.

Ornithon's Adversary is probably Mostin. :p

The good old diplomatic and verbal interactions that I love so much from Sep :D But Sep wouldnt be Sep without adding something to knock you silly with like Stroking down that Magnate like it was nothing haha.

AWSOME!

Arrgh! Mark!

First Post
They say every writer gets a cheap thrill out of unwarranted praise.

Give me some unwarranted praise. For Sep I give the real stuff!

Excellent work!

Hrmmmmm, from the WotC website in their Excerpt of Champions of Ruin:

Chapter 7, Champions of Evil: Learn more about the elder evil of Faerûn. Aumvor the Undying, Dendar the Night Serpent, Soneillon the Queen of Whispers, Eltab, and others are detailed in all their gore, glory, and greatness.

Has someone at WotC been reading this storyhour? Don't actually have the book myself, but I wonder how close the statup is to Sep's.

Seravin

Explorer
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Hrmmmmm, from the WotC website in their Excerpt of Champions of Ruin:

Has someone at WotC been reading this storyhour? Don't actually have the book myself, but I wonder how close the statup is to Sep's.

Not very closely. In another thread where this question came up, someone posted that Sep took the name Sonellion from real world texts.

The WoTC writeup is fairly different. IDHMYBWM but I believe their writeup portrays her as an advanced succubus with levels in fiend of possession and fiend of corruption (from the Fiends Folio). I like the WoTC writeup but she's not the cthonic creature Sep posted in his Rogue's Gallery thread.

Sejs

First Post
grodog said:
Perhaps the Adversary, who was green IIRC, is now Nwm? :D

Heh, well the Adversary was described as having olive skin, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about the kind you see in martinis. :p

Oh, and question - did Ortwine's bit with the dagger set off alarm bells for anyone else?

Avarice

First Post
Seravin said:
Not very closely. In another thread where this question came up, someone posted that Sep took the name Sonellion from real world texts.

The WoTC writeup is fairly different. IDHMYBWM but I believe their writeup portrays her as an advanced succubus with levels in fiend of possession and fiend of corruption (from the Fiends Folio). I like the WoTC writeup but she's not the cthonic creature Sep posted in his Rogue's Gallery thread.

I could be wrong, but I seem to recall Sep having said that the 'real world' Soneillon was neither a female, nor associated with seduction. If someone at WotC isn't reading this Story Hour, then its an awfully interesting coincidence. :lol:

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Seravin said:
[Sonellion] ... IDHMYBWM but I believe their writeup portrays her as an advanced succubus with levels in fiend of possession and fiend of corruption

I Don't Have My Year Book With Me?!?

-- N, scared of the Real Old School

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases