Eberron: The Chaos Effect Complete once more Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Cedious

First Post
Ohhh the major npc *giggles*
i will have to beat the info out of you at work andy......
*casts conceal from the DM*
*move along andy nothing to see here*
*spoiler for players*
i will just read the posts and give comments every now and again......one thing i was not so sure about is that andy likes to put alot of traps and things like that in your way to.....i hope you got someone that can *cough* detect traps and *cough* decable devices *cough*

*whistles*

Cedious

First Post
This is megamania signed in under Cedious at our place of work. I printed out the characters and see LOTS of holes. Until these and ALL backgrounds are started I can't start.

Just a heads up.

I'll check in again after work around midnight.

Now what kind of mischief can I get into using his user name....?

Bront

The man with the probe
Megamania said:
I printed out the characters and see LOTS of holes. Until these and ALL backgrounds are started I can't start.

Just a heads up.

I'll check in again after work around midnight.

Now what kind of mischief can I get into using his user name....?

I will roll HPs, I generaly just assigned max to start till I knew what to do.

If you see any holes my my char, feel free to let me know publicly or privately. Don't matter, and no embarasment.

On a side note, I'll offer my services to help anyone who needs to flesh out or stat out anything. I'm on a creative binge for some reason of late (Writen probably 20 pages of background material/game mechanics stuff in the past 2 weeks, and haven't tapped all that's floating around in my knoggin).

Bront

The man with the probe
Cedious said:
Ohhh the major npc *giggles*
i will have to beat the info out of you at work andy......
*casts conceal from the DM*
*move along andy nothing to see here*
*spoiler for players*
i will just read the posts and give comments every now and again......one thing i was not so sure about is that andy likes to put alot of traps and things like that in your way to.....i hope you got someone that can *cough* detect traps and *cough* decable devices *cough*

*whistles*
That's what commoners are for. "Oops, that's a trap. Bring down another one!"

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Bront said:
If you see any holes my my char, feel free to let me know publicly or privately. Don't matter, and no embarasment.
Seconded.
Bront said:
On a side note, I'll offer my services to help anyone who needs to flesh out or stat out anything. I'm on a creative binge for some reason of late (Writen probably 20 pages of background material/game mechanics stuff in the past 2 weeks, and haven't tapped all that's floating around in my knoggin).
I'll gladly listen to ideas people have on my background, since I'm new to Eberron.

Cedious

First Post
Samnell i see you have dr 3/adamantine i thought its ment to be 2/adamantine

im still looking (this is cedious andy does not really have computer access until he goes on break or somthing like that)

at lunch he said someone will be able to have a 40+ charisma once per day or somthing that he has to look into tonight, i just skimmed through the char sheets and did not see it anywhere but if thats you can you just double check to save him some time please.

Edit- sorry Samnell i did not see the imp dmg reduction feat nevermind ignor the first sentance :) :)

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Cedious said:
at lunch he said someone will be able to have a 40+ charisma once per day or somthing that he has to look into tonight, i just skimmed through the char sheets and did not see it anywhere but if thats you can you just double check to save him some time please.
Wow!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases