Eberron: The Chaos Effect Complete once more Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Cedious

First Post
bront its you i see it now,

Aristocrat (7*7=49)

can you just double check that for him please

Edit - i have to get back to work i will check back in later :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Cedious said:
bront its you i see it now,

Aristocrat (7*7=49)

can you just double check that for him please

Edit - i have to get back to work i will check back in later :)

That's skill points. 7 per level (4 class, 2 int, 1 human), * 7 (4 for first, and 3 for levels 2-4). Not charisma. I was just doing public math.

MadMaxim

First Post
I dare you to find holes in my character sheet except for the hit points which I haven't rolled yet ;) By the way, I figured the (synergy) bonuses into my skill modifiers in case you're wondering how my Diplomacy modifier got that high.

Cedious

First Post
ok i will tell andy :p

im just passing on what he is saying to me on break to get everything going
*cough* i can waste more time then him *cough*

he just told me that as soon as he puts all your chars on his char sheets at home he will be ready to start. probably around the end of this week, maybee sooner

Cedious

First Post
MadMaxim said:
I dare you to find holes in my character sheet except for the hit points which I haven't rolled yet ;) By the way, I figured the (synergy) bonuses into my skill modifiers in case you're wondering how my Diplomacy modifier got that high.

lol im just going over char for obvious stuff, i want to see how he does dm'ing a pbp, he has told me what is going to happen and it sounds cool so i just want to get the ball rolling as fast as posible to see where he goes with this.

he is my dm.... and i enjoy the things he thinks up... and if this game is going the way i think it will hopfully i get pass on some of my ideas for him to use :)

Edit- i see what happened, the way he printed out the sheet got all combined and it looked like you had a +49 to char on diplomacy

Last edited:

lonesoldier

First Post
I printed from notepad and everything got shunted down a line. Needless to say: >_<

The one thing I didn't like about my character was I spread my skills around rather than focuses one 7 or 8 skills and pumping them.

Cedious

First Post
lol MadMaxim i found a hole

*inserts granade into mouth*
BANG

there see :)

i looked it over and i cant see anything that stands out...but i don't have any books at work so im going by memory alone.

Bront

The man with the probe
Cedious said:
Edit- i see what happened, the way he printed out the sheet got all combined and it looked like you had a +49 to char on diplomacy
No, I do have several synergy bonuses to the skill though.

Bront

The man with the probe
Jdvn1 said:
Seconded.
I'll gladly listen to ideas people have on my background, since I'm new to Eberron.
I'll take a look at it when i get home and make a few suggestions. You want an e-mail or post?

sleepystyle

First Post
Yeah my char is still in need of some fine tuning and gap filling. I'm editing the original post as I go along but it's still not there yet. BTW> Traded Craft wondrous for Craft Wand and I'd like to start with a couple of wands (CMW & Summon II) and some scrolls but how will that work for the xp cost? Also is there a standard dice roller that people here use for PbPs?

Last edited:

Remove ads