Eberron: The Chaos Effect Complete once more Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

MadMaxim said:
Except for the lack of hit points what would the holes be...?

Skill points missing: Kerrick

Powers / Spells missing/incomplete:

Background incomplete: Kerrick

Misc: Spike- wt = <300 lbs? I may be wrong but I thought they started at 600

Things I still need to look up to understand fully- Marshal Class with Auras

Cedious made it sound worse than it was but I still need to see a few changes. Perhaps they are already done. If so I apologize in advance.

With the "negative" being over, for the possitive- I see LOTS of Role Playing here. In your backgrounds, I see a lot of military backgrounds- FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES!

I would like to know what your PC's thoughts are on other countries, their soldiers and etc. I see lots of conflict with Aundair, Karrnath and Talenta Plains developing already.

Here's to the start this week.....

Look into the Main site occationally as once I feel we are ready to start I will be posting individuals to begin with and how you possibly come together as an unlikely group.
(Kerrik needs a background!)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Bront said:
I'll take a look at it when i get home and make a few suggestions. You want an e-mail or post?
I think a post is easier. If you prefer an email, that's fine, though.

Cedious said:
Samnell i see you have dr 3/adamantine i thought its ment to be 2/adamantine

im still looking (this is cedious andy does not really have computer access until he goes on break or somthing like that)

at lunch he said someone will be able to have a 40+ charisma once per day or somthing that he has to look into tonight, i just skimmed through the char sheets and did not see it anywhere but if thats you can you just double check to save him some time please.

Edit- sorry Samnell i did not see the imp dmg reduction feat nevermind ignor the first sentance :) :)

just a misread on my part. The text is bunched up sometimes takes a moment to decyfer which I don't get at work in general.

Jdvn1

megamania said:
With the "negative" being over, for the possitive- I see LOTS of Role Playing here. In your backgrounds, I see a lot of military backgrounds- FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES!

I would like to know what your PC's thoughts are on other countries, their soldiers and etc. I see lots of conflict with Aundair, Karrnath and Talenta Plains developing already.
To remind you -- you said you'd comment on my background, give ideas. I don't think it's a big deal, so whenever you have time.

Jdvn1

megamania said:
just a misread on my part. The text is bunched up sometimes takes a moment to decyfer which I don't get at work in general.
Sounds like someone needs ranks in Decipher Script...

sleepystyle said:
Yeah my char is still in need of some fine tuning and gap filling. I'm editing the original post as I go along but it's still not there yet. BTW> Traded Craft wondrous for Craft Wand and I'd like to start with a couple of wands (CMW & Summon II) and some scrolls but how will that work for the xp cost? Also is there a standard dice roller that people here use for PbPs?

I'm not as computer savvy as some so I generally just roll it here at the computer and if it is a dramatic hit or miss I play it up but other just state a hit or miss.

To use your XP now will drop you a level, just subtract and denote it somewhere I can see it to make notes on it.

lonesoldier

First Post
megamania said:
Skill points missing: Kerrick
([6+1]*4) + (6+1) + (6+1) + (6+1) + (6+1) = 8*7 = 56
5+5+5+0+7+6+7+4+2+4+6+5=56

Background incomplete: Kerrick
The gist of it is there. The point was to be slightly mysterious. If you need more I guess I know what I'm doing in class tomorrow.

Kerrik needs a background!
See above. This might have been said before my upload of course.

EDIT:
If you are working off of a printed copy from a day or two ago, yes nothing is there. Unless I am mistaken everything is currently filled in and correct. I am only elven, I do make mistakes, please alert me if I have done so.

Last edited:

I am going to take a moment to comment on characters and backgrounds now-

Kerrick Estas LN Breland
Skills need to be done. I need a background fleshed out. Being 5th level ninja at the age of 17 should be explained within it. What has he done? Where are his family? Dead or alive?

Rashleigh d'Orloff NG origin unknown
A cleric! Awesome My favorite class (even in 2e). I really enjoy this background and I have altered the story slightly to use it better. What does his family think of his decision. What do the siblings think? Sister/brothers? More on the relationship of the teacher would be welcomed. Were both you and Clang with the same teacher?

Vander d'Deneith LG Noble from ?
My early copy has no background. What has made him decide to become an adventurer? When did his dragonmark appear. Is he happy about it? Is it publically displayed or hidden from view? You have a horse listed. Where is it when within Sharn? Abroad?

Spike LN Aundair
Nice origin. Do you plan to be the leader of this group? How does he deal with stress and failure? What happened to his original team? Killed or disbanded? By whom and why and how does he feel about it?

Clang LN Karrnath now resides in Breland
"His purpose was to kill, and he wished only to continue." Curious quote and one that demands exploring :D I'll need to brush up on the 3.5 psionics. I had just gotten 3.0 down when 3.5 came out.
Does he hold grudges? Built for one country and lives in another. LN but wants to kill. I'm just curious. You mention killing 100's of Cyrian soldiers. Personal feelings there if you deal with cyrian survivors/soldiers? Who is the scholar in Morgrave? Any connection to Rashleigh maybe?

Tamin Saphonbend CG Talenta Plains
Any preferrence on whom or why the family were erased? Was it just an act of the war or more incidious and personal than that? Any thoughts on why you be asked to visit a top diplomat/politician in Sharn? What motivates him? Halflings often dislike the elves yet you use a smaller version of their racial weapon. Why? Envy? Show of disrespect? Show of skill?

Jdvn1

megamania said:
Tamin Saphonbend CG Talenta Plains
Any preferrence on whom or why the family were erased? Was it just an act of the war or more incidious and personal than that? Any thoughts on why you be asked to visit a top diplomat/politician in Sharn? What motivates him? Halflings often dislike the elves yet you use a smaller version of their racial weapon. Why? Envy? Show of disrespect? Show of skill?
It was an act of war, but when someone kills your family it becomes personal. I'm thinking I don't remember my parents too well (which helps because I want to take Heir of Siberys and if my family is all up in the Houses then I'm kind of tied there too), so if it was anything personal I wouldn't know. Feel free to play with it, though... not that I have to tell you.

Well, Tamin has been working as a smith for a very, very long time. Most Halflings in Talenta aren't stationary enough to have their own forge, so I might be known as "The crazy old man with the weapons." Eventhough I'm not old. Anyway, maybe someone in Sharn has heard of me? He wants a favor with a pretty good smith? To equip some of his troops with good weapons? Or he knew my family? Maybe I know someone who knows someone? Maybe I hae cousins in Sharn, and they have connections?

My using an Elven weapon is a sign of... I can think of a term for it. It's the feeling of, "... Hah! I'm beating you with your own weapon! How'd you like that, punks?!" Show of disrespect/skill, maybe. I'm gonna take Exotic Weapon Master really soon with it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases