The Chaos Effect updated 10/11/05 Exit the Dungeon + New Players intro

Feel free to introduce yourselves.

Doing some quick skill checks I suspect will be made-

Kerrick (20 Spot)
Two warforged One is obviously military and the other looks like a slimed down version
hafling he has a strange and unique weapon on him. It is covered and tied in place with a white peace tie. He has the look of a country person new to the city
Two humans are both well dressed. One has armor that looks heavy but is not. Either that or he is very strong. Both have emblems of Dragonhouses so they are either members or employees.

Rashliegh (20 spot)
As above but the one human is dressed in dull grey clothes and has a great deal of grace about him

Vander (8 spot 14 Kn:Nob)
Much of the above info though you recognize the one human as a cleric son to the Orien House. You recall nothing beyond that about him.

Spike (spot 20)
As above

Clang (Spot 7)
There are three humans, a halfling and another warforged before you.

Tamin (Spot 16)
As above

Feel free to interact / descrip yourselves. Next update for midweek when we go in to see the host...Mr. DeMell

Bront

The man with the probe
Vander d'Deneith

Vander makes sure to file a comendation for the fine smith who forged his armor before he leaves. He changes before he leaves, and drops his old plate off at the smith to be fitted for some other deserving house warrior.

[OOC: Appropriate changes to the character sheet have been made]
*Vander arives at the Plateu*
Vander waits patiently as a few others gather at the Plateu. He silently sizes them up, trying to read into their motivation for coming here.

Vander spots Tamin smiles, and offers him his hand. "Tis good to see you again my friend. Looks like there was more to this gathering than I was lead to believe, but it's good to know there'll be someone else here I can trust."

Vander ponders asking Tamin why he is here, but thinks again seeing the other unfamiliar faces in the crowd. Looks like he'll have to wait to see what Jaskin has in mind.

Bront

The man with the probe
Vander d'Deneith

megamania said:
Vander (8 spot 14 Kn:Nob)
Much of the above info though you recognize the one human as a cleric son to the Orien House. You recall nothing beyond that about him.

Vander greets the son to the Orien house. "Good day to you. I believe we may have met, but I fear your name has slipped my memory. I am Vander d'Deneith, in case your memory is as bad as mine."

Vander pauses for a responce.

"It appears that Jaskin has the need of several different houses. And it looks like he called in a few favors to get everyone here. I think this meeting will be quite interesting."

[OOC FYI, my appearance (as copied from my character sheet):
Vander is a fairly handsome man, with a carved physique, and noble stature. His dark brown hair is short and curly, with a finely trimmed beard covering his face. His eyes are captivating and always alert, though there is a bit of sadness behind them if you look deep enough. His armor is well crafted, and does not hinder him like one might expect a suit of Full Plate too. However, there is a noble air to him that escapes definition. Armed and ready, his is an imposing figure for an opponent to find in his path.]

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Tamin approaches the estate, taking in the scenery. He pauses before entering to adjust his belt and shift his belongings. His feet hurt and his black boots had collected a noticeable amount of dirt from the trek. Nothing here reminds me of the countryside, but at least this courtyard has some greenery. Tamin rolls up his sleeves to get some air and he continues. <Now to find out why I'm h-->

"Vander!" Tamin didn't expect to see Vander here, and this is obvious by his facial expression. <Certainly I'm not here to watch over him. He's the senior noble in charge, maybe?> Tamin's surprise turns into a smile, "Yes, a familiar face is a very good thing right now. Surprising, but good. I know very little of this gathering -- what were you told?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Jdvn1 said:
Tamin's surprise turns into a smile, "Yes, a familiar face is a very good thing right now. Surprising, but good. I know very little of this gathering -- what were you told?"

"I'm sure as little as possable that would get me here," Vander replies. "There is some information that I have been looking for for a long time that he seems to be in possetion of. I wouldn't be suprised if everyone here wasn't offered something to interest them though."

lonesoldier

First Post
megamania said:

Kerrick (20 Spot)
Two warforged One is obviously military and the other looks like a slimed down version
hafling he has a strange and unique weapon on him. It is covered and tied in place with a white peace tie. He has the look of a country person new to the city
Two humans are both well dressed. One has armor that looks heavy but is not. Either that or he is very strong. Both have emblems of Dragonhouses so they are either members or employees.

Kerrick silently travels from the Temple to the Central Plateau and swiftly moves into the courtyard, he realizes that he sticks out among the nobles and socialites of this area and so tries to position himself to draw less attention, though thankfully no one attempts to stop him.

Kerrick looks at the assortment of people in the courtyard. Two humans, obviously of the Dragonmarked Houses, two warforged, the one that is 'slimmed down' intrigues Kerrick, as his contact with the living machines has been limited. And a halfling from (Kerrick assumes) the Talenta Plains. A very strange group, that is, if they are all here on the same business.

He sighs, 'Learning to work with others is part of the training' Kerrick reminds himself. He walks forward a few feet and says, "My name is Kerrick, I assume we are all here to see the Mayor's son?"

Samnell

Explorer
Clang looks over the assorted people assembled, impassive in his huge black-plated and black-eyed bulk. Two humans, a halfling, and a model with inferior plating.

"Do you know what you're here for? he asks the group in general.

Bront

The man with the probe
lonesoldier said:
"My name is Kerrick, I assume we are all here to see the Mayor's son?"

Samnell said:
"Do you know what you're here for?"

"Well met Kerrick, I am Vander. Yes, the Mayor's son called all of us here it would appear." Vander replies, then looks over at the Warforged (Clang) "Though it appears many of us were not even told that much."

Vander asks the warforged (Clang) "What is your name? And how did you come to be summoned here?"

Vander ponders what the wild child ir'DeMell has gotten into this time that would assemble such a strange group to deal with.

Remove ads