Eberron: Dark Tides, Cold Steel (OOC)

Gomez

First Post
Greeting to all.
I am starting a D&D 3.5 game set in the world of Eberron. More specifically the game will be a swashbuckling adventure set in the lawless frontier of the Lhazaar Principalities. Expect adventures from the icy waters of the north to the steaming jungles in the southern isles. I plan on a mixture of adventure types: dungeon crawls, urban, wilderness, and nautical.

Character Generation:
-3000 starting experience points (3rd level characters)
-Abilities will be generated using 28 points.
-Maximum hit points at first level. Roll those bones and keep the results after that for hit points. Though you can reroll ones.
-900 gold pieces to buy starting equipment.
-The following books are available for use: Eberron Campaign Book, Races of Eberron, Sharn City of Towers, Core D&D books, Complete Warrior, Complete Divine.
-No psionics.
-The DM (me) has the right to veto anything in your character build! :p (I promise to ask nicely)

The game is open to five players. I will making all the dice rolls but please help this old GM out by including stats and such for your actions. I post frequently during the week and less frequently on the weekends. (Hey! I have to mow the lawn sometimes :) )

If you have any questions, grips, suggestions, or fawning praise just say your peace!

Last edited:

taitzu52

First Post
If I'm not being a blatant Gomez groupie, I'd love to get in on this. I've got zillions of Eberron characters ideas here, so I'll let folks snatch up their favs before I throw my ideas in.

Gomez

First Post
Groupies? More like stalkers I think! :p

I was hoping that some of my great players would join and here I get two already! :)

Gomez

First Post
I still have thoughtful slaughter on my goal list. So there!

As for the sleep idea, my webcam is down at the moment! ;)

Last edited:

Gomez

First Post
The game will begin in the town of Port Verge (page 187 Eberron Campaign book).

Also, no evil alignments. I like my adventures heroic!

Bront

The man with the probe
If for some reason you need a person, I'll throw my hat in the ring. I have a few other pending games though, so I don't want to steal a spot, but I can post often durring the week, so a more active game would be nice.

I've been pondering playing a Warforged Artificer. The basic hook: As far as he knows, he's only a year old, and his first memory was being droped off at a city and someone shouting "Live to the fullest" to him as he rode off. He's looked into his origins though being an artifacer, in hopes of understanding himself. (Very different from your typical warforged, and you could rule whether he was actualy 1 year old, or older and just can't remember).

I have a few other ideas as well. If you like this one, I'll stat it out.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases