Zday in Sunnybright

TroyXavier

First Post
*Alex stops his car, getting out of the car, trying to figure what is going on. Are those zombies? Is this just some sort of twisted dream. No, he's definitely awake. He really could use some answers.*

RobotRobotI

First Post
Alyx fires off a round at what was once a young man, and the bullet lodges itself into the creature's shoulder. It slumps over, but countinues to drag itself on.

Chip takes a shot, but misses horribly - the bullet shatters a window.

[sblock] [Attack Roll : 6 + 1 - 4 = 3] [/sblock]

The Sheriff fires another round at the zombie, the bullet bites deep into it's back. There's no change ; it continues to crawl.

Caitlin's shot rings out, and her bullet drives home, deep into it's brain. It doesn't twitch, doesn't make any last motion. It stops moving entirely.

[sblock] [Attack Roll : 20 + 4 = 24, 5 + 3 + 5 + 2 = 15] [/sblock]

Another Zombie can be seen moving into the doorway, arms outstretched. It's about fifteen feet off from the crowd. The Zombie from the upstairs window has risen to its feet, and stands about twenty feet off.

Captain Tagon

First Post
"Great shot. Aim for the head." He shifts his aim for the creature in the door way and triggers another shot.

[sblock]Attack Roll: 2 + 3 = 5
Damage Roll: 4 + 3 = 7[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
Nephtys said:
"Sherrif," Caitlin smiles at Max, "Great to see you again. We've been having a little discussion..." She aims and shoots at the nearest Zombie. "...about what we should be doing next. I suggest we first rescue all the wealth we can get our hands on before it's confiscated by the government. Then we get out of here and call every newspaper in the country, before we call the military to have them wipe out the rest of these freaks. They can then rescue any survivors."

ooc: +4, 2d6.
You sound like you've done this before.

Nephtys

First Post
LogicsFate said:
You sound like you've done this before.

"Don't get me wrong I'm scared shitless, but I'm used to thinking, and landing, on my feet."

Caitlin backs away 30 feet, keeping the the men out of her line of fire, and shoots again at the nearest Zombie.

ooc: I don't believe the board didn't censor that. Has the puritan-filter been turned off? :):):):), I guess not ;).

LogicsFate

First Post
We should look for survivors thinking to his family Someone might need help

Looking to the window he shattered Well I know I can take 'em down without this Holding the gun out If this is as bad as it looks we will need to conseve ammo, and I can't use one of these As if to puncuate the point Chip puts his brass knucles back on

Last edited:

Candide

First Post
Constantine takes aim at the nearest zombie.

OOC: +1, 2d8 damage. He will attempt to stay 30 feet away from the zombies if at all possible. If they move, he moves.

Mithran

First Post
Max takes the gun back and flips the safety "I think no matter what we decide to do we should establish a base camp, and I don't think the best place is this motel. I suggest we retreat to the police station as it should have at least minor first aid materials and weapons and ammunition"

Remove ads