Zday in Sunnybright

RobotRobotI

First Post
Alyx pulls down on the trigger, and a bullet fires out, headed for the Zombie's head. Unfortunately, the bullet misses, lodging itself in the wooden wall of the motel.

Caitlin fires a round at the zombie that has made it's way through the motel doorway, the same that Alyx fired at - her bullet hits it right in the chest, but fails to have any visible effect on it at all.

[sblock][Attack Roll : 16 + 4 = 20. Damage : 4 + 4 = 8][/sblock]

Constantine takes his shot at the same zombie, and his bullet rips through the creatures neck with a crack. The zombie falls forward, still moaning. It ceases to move except for it's mouth, which keeps moaning and biting at nothing.

[sblock][Attack Roll : 12 + 1 = 13. Damage : 4 + 5 = 9.][/sblock]

The zombie that has fallen from the window shambles neared the group, which is now backing away at much greater rate than the zombie advances. Regardless, it treks on.

Captain Tagon

First Post
Alyx looks over at Max. "Sheriff, can I hitch a ride with you back to the station. My ride there isn't from this town and it'd probably be best for him to just get out of here."

As he continues to back up towards the vehicles, Alyx fires another shot at the still moving zombie.

[sblock]Attack Roll: 19 + 3 = 21
Damage Roll: 2 + 3 = 5[/sblock]

Candide

First Post
Constantine looks toward Chip, answering with a defintive"Best idea I've heard all day..." as he squeezes off another shot at the same zombie he hit last round

OOC: again +1, 2d8 damage

Captain Tagon

First Post
Alyx runs over to Ryan's car. "Just go home man. This isn't your town, isn't your fight. Just go, I'll be cool here."

He then runs over to Max's truck and hops in.

RobotRobotI

First Post
Alyx's slug slams into, and through, the zombie that is shambling towards them. Unfortunately, this seems to have no overall effect, and it continues to shuffle on.

Constantine's slug slams into the head of the twitching zombie, and movement ceases entirely.

[sblock] [Attack Roll: 12 + 1 = 13. Damage Roll: 5 + 8 = 13.] [/sblock]

Alyx gives Ryan the go-ahead to take off ; although he tries to protest, Alyx has already taken off towards Max before he can. Knowing that if he doesn't do something, he's going to die here, Ryan hits the gas and takes off. Moans rise at the sound of his engine.

Mithran

First Post
Max starts the car and hits the accelerator once Alyx is in the car. Max will drive back to the police station on the shortest route possible.

Nephtys

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Do you guys need a ride gesturing toward Constantine and Caitlin A bike might not be the best bet out in this

"Thanks, but no. This bike can get almost anywhere, if the roads are cut off it's my best bet of getting out alive."
She walks over to her bike and follows the others to the police ststion.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases