Zday in Sunnybright - Page 5




+ Log in or register to post
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 187
  1. #81
    *Alex stops his car, getting out of the car, trying to figure what is going on. Are those zombies? Is this just some sort of twisted dream. No, he's definitely awake. He really could use some answers.*
    Kayfabe Rocks

 

  • #82
    Alyx fires off a round at what was once a young man, and the bullet lodges itself into the creature's shoulder. It slumps over, but countinues to drag itself on.

    Chip takes a shot, but misses horribly - the bullet shatters a window.

    Spoiler:
    [Attack Roll : 6 + 1 - 4 = 3]


    The Sheriff fires another round at the zombie, the bullet bites deep into it's back. There's no change ; it continues to crawl.

    Caitlin's shot rings out, and her bullet drives home, deep into it's brain. It doesn't twitch, doesn't make any last motion. It stops moving entirely.


    Spoiler:
    [Attack Roll : 20 + 4 = 24, 5 + 3 + 5 + 2 = 15]


    Another Zombie can be seen moving into the doorway, arms outstretched. It's about fifteen feet off from the crowd. The Zombie from the upstairs window has risen to its feet, and stands about twenty feet off.

  • #83
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Captain Tagon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    1,202

    Ignore Captain Tagon
    "Great shot. Aim for the head." He shifts his aim for the creature in the door way and triggers another shot.

    Spoiler:
    Attack Roll: 2 + 3 = 5
    Damage Roll: 4 + 3 = 7

  • #84
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    LogicsFate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Palm Coast, FL 32164
    Posts
    2,638

    Ignore LogicsFate
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephtys
    "Sherrif," Caitlin smiles at Max, "Great to see you again. We've been having a little discussion..." She aims and shoots at the nearest Zombie. "...about what we should be doing next. I suggest we first rescue all the wealth we can get our hands on before it's confiscated by the government. Then we get out of here and call every newspaper in the country, before we call the military to have them wipe out the rest of these freaks. They can then rescue any survivors."

    ooc: +4, 2d6.
    You sound like you've done this before.

    Trivially Analytic, Righteously Skeptical

  • #85
    Quote Originally Posted by LogicsFate
    You sound like you've done this before.

    "Don't get me wrong I'm scared shitless, but I'm used to thinking, and landing, on my feet."

    Caitlin backs away 30 feet, keeping the the men out of her line of fire, and shoots again at the nearest Zombie.

    ooc: I don't believe the board didn't censor that. Has the puritan-filter been turned off? , I guess not .

  • #86
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    LogicsFate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Palm Coast, FL 32164
    Posts
    2,638

    Ignore LogicsFate
    We should look for survivors thinking to his family Someone might need help

    Looking to the window he shattered Well I know I can take 'em down without this Holding the gun out If this is as bad as it looks we will need to conseve ammo, and I can't use one of these As if to puncuate the point Chip puts his brass knucles back on

    Last edited by LogicsFate; Sunday, 22nd May, 2005 at 08:35 PM.
    Trivially Analytic, Righteously Skeptical

  • #87
    Constantine takes aim at the nearest zombie.

    OOC: +1, 2d8 damage. He will attempt to stay 30 feet away from the zombies if at all possible. If they move, he moves.
    Don't you hate it when people....Don't you just hate people?

  • #88
    Max takes the gun back and flips the safety "I think no matter what we decide to do we should establish a base camp, and I don't think the best place is this motel. I suggest we retreat to the police station as it should have at least minor first aid materials and weapons and ammunition"
    ...They're like tiny Cthulhu-spawn, what's not to love? -Ivocaliban

  • #89
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Captain Tagon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    1,202

    Ignore Captain Tagon
    "Sounds like a plan. Let's just get out of here."

    Alyx begins backing away from the shambling corpses along with the others.

  • #90
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    LogicsFate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Palm Coast, FL 32164
    Posts
    2,638

    Ignore LogicsFate
    Do you guys need a ride gesturing toward Constantine and Caitlin A bike might not be the best bet out in this

    Trivially Analytic, Righteously Skeptical

  • #91
    Alyx pulls down on the trigger, and a bullet fires out, headed for the Zombie's head. Unfortunately, the bullet misses, lodging itself in the wooden wall of the motel.

    Caitlin fires a round at the zombie that has made it's way through the motel doorway, the same that Alyx fired at - her bullet hits it right in the chest, but fails to have any visible effect on it at all.

    Spoiler:
    [Attack Roll : 16 + 4 = 20. Damage : 4 + 4 = 8]


    Constantine takes his shot at the same zombie, and his bullet rips through the creatures neck with a crack. The zombie falls forward, still moaning. It ceases to move except for it's mouth, which keeps moaning and biting at nothing.

    Spoiler:
    [Attack Roll : 12 + 1 = 13. Damage : 4 + 5 = 9.]


    The zombie that has fallen from the window shambles neared the group, which is now backing away at much greater rate than the zombie advances. Regardless, it treks on.

  • #92
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Captain Tagon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    1,202

    Ignore Captain Tagon
    Alyx looks over at Max. "Sheriff, can I hitch a ride with you back to the station. My ride there isn't from this town and it'd probably be best for him to just get out of here."

    As he continues to back up towards the vehicles, Alyx fires another shot at the still moving zombie.

    Spoiler:
    Attack Roll: 19 + 3 = 21
    Damage Roll: 2 + 3 = 5

  • #93
    Constantine looks toward Chip, answering with a defintive"Best idea I've heard all day..." as he squeezes off another shot at the same zombie he hit last round

    OOC: again +1, 2d8 damage
    Don't you hate it when people....Don't you just hate people?

  • #94
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    LogicsFate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Palm Coast, FL 32164
    Posts
    2,638

    Ignore LogicsFate
    Alright let's go jumping into the car one way or the other all we're doing here is wasting ammo

    Trivially Analytic, Righteously Skeptical

  • #95
    Max retreats to his car as well and waits for the others to make sure they get out ok.
    ...They're like tiny Cthulhu-spawn, what's not to love? -Ivocaliban

  • #96
    Constantine's next turn will involve fleeing to Chip's car.
    Don't you hate it when people....Don't you just hate people?

  • #97
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Captain Tagon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    1,202

    Ignore Captain Tagon
    Alyx runs over to Ryan's car. "Just go home man. This isn't your town, isn't your fight. Just go, I'll be cool here."

    He then runs over to Max's truck and hops in.

  • #98
    Alyx's slug slams into, and through, the zombie that is shambling towards them. Unfortunately, this seems to have no overall effect, and it continues to shuffle on.

    Constantine's slug slams into the head of the twitching zombie, and movement ceases entirely.

    Spoiler:
    [Attack Roll: 12 + 1 = 13. Damage Roll: 5 + 8 = 13.]


    Alyx gives Ryan the go-ahead to take off ; although he tries to protest, Alyx has already taken off towards Max before he can. Knowing that if he doesn't do something, he's going to die here, Ryan hits the gas and takes off. Moans rise at the sound of his engine.

  • #99
    Max starts the car and hits the accelerator once Alyx is in the car. Max will drive back to the police station on the shortest route possible.
    ...They're like tiny Cthulhu-spawn, what's not to love? -Ivocaliban

  • #100
    Quote Originally Posted by LogicsFate
    Do you guys need a ride gesturing toward Constantine and Caitlin A bike might not be the best bet out in this

    "Thanks, but no. This bike can get almost anywhere, if the roads are cut off it's my best bet of getting out alive."
    She walks over to her bike and follows the others to the police ststion.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. ZDay in Sunnybright
      By RobotRobotI in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: Friday, 13th May, 2005, 05:41 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •