Zday in Sunnybright

Captain Tagon

First Post
Alyx glances over at Caitlan. "Actually, the only people I've seen so far are the group of us that got piled up back at that wreck."

He seems to think to himself for a minute before turning more to take in the whole little group. "Instead of grabbing money, I think it'd be better for us to grab some more weapons and some supplies like food and medical stuff. I really don't like the feeling of this whole situation."

Nephtys

First Post
Captain Tagon said:
Alyx glances over at Caitlan. "Actually, the only people I've seen so far are the group of us that got piled up back at that wreck."

He seems to think to himself for a minute before turning more to take in the whole little group. "Instead of grabbing money, I think it'd be better for us to grab some more weapons and some supplies like food and medical stuff. I really don't like the feeling of this whole situation."

"Why? It's not like we're going to stick around, is it? And leaving town shoudn't be a problem, after we've scavenged enough money to live the rest of our lives in luxury. Even in a place like this there should be plenty of more or less liquid wealth lying around." She shrugs, her mood improving from making herself see the positive side of the situation. "But sure, let's grab whetever we can get our hands on. And let's stay moving, I don't like the sound of those moans."

RobotRobotI

First Post
Max's car hums gently, and as he gets neared the motel, he can begin to hear that deathly moan, punctuated and random by the shouts and conversation of the others. It isn't very long before he reaches the motel ; the area is pretty small.

--

The shambling figures are still moaning ; the one crawling has now made his way into the doorway - the other is, presumably, still shuffling around inside.

There's a loud sound of shattering glass, followed shortly by a fleshy smack. Looking towards the source, anyone in the parking lot would notice a woman lying face-down on the pavement, slowly climbing to her feet. She moans.

Mithran

First Post
Max drives up to the curb and grabs the rifle and pistol before getting out of his car and joining the group "Thank goodness you guys are alive."

Captain Tagon

First Post
Alyx sees the two creatures come into view, one through the door and one crashing through the window. "Great. How many of these things are there?"

He draws his pistol and fires off a shot at the one crawling through the door.

[sblock]Attack Roll: 18 + 3 = 21
Damage Roll: 2 + 2 =4[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
Mithran said:
"I think it may be most of the town judging from what I've seen so far" Max holds out the handgun "Anybody not have a gun?"

"Most of the town?" Chip takes the gun unsuredly "I don't know about this, I've never fired a gun before, Always ment to go hunting or something like that" He turns and fires off a wild shot at the crawling one, the even minor recoil surprising him and stingging his poorly postioned arm "everyone..."

Mithran

First Post
Max aims the rifle carefully and fires at the closest zombie "I've only seen one person who wasn't one these bloodless things.. and he was dead"

[SBlock]Attack: 15 Damage: 5[/SBlock]

Last edited:

Nephtys

First Post
"Sherrif," Caitlin smiles at Max, "Great to see you again. We've been having a little discussion..." She aims and shoots at the nearest Zombie. "...about what we should be doing next. I suggest we first rescue all the wealth we can get our hands on before it's confiscated by the government. Then we get out of here and call every newspaper in the country, before we call the military to have them wipe out the rest of these freaks. They can then rescue any survivors."

ooc: +4, 2d6.

Remove ads