Could you be a Jedi Knight?

Krug

Newshound
Absolutely hilarious

Luke is a Jedi knight. Obi Wan is a Jedi knight. Together they are ...
Jedi knights
Jedis knight
Jedae knights
A proper shower

What happens once you start down the path of the Dark Side?
"Forever will it dominate your destiny"
"You've got to watch out for the left-hand turning near the Little Chef outside Kettering"
"The Force in you becomes twisted like a Wookie's hair"
"You lose mobile coverage"

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
You scored 9 out of a possible 10
Jedi master. The Force is indeed strong in you, but remember, pride is one of the paths to the Dark Side. Do not become arrogant in your achievement, or believe that anyone is impressed. They're not.

You scored 8 out of a possible 10
Jedi master. The Force is indeed strong in you, but remember, pride is one of the paths to the Dark Side. Do not become arrogant in your achievement, or believe that anyone is impressed. They're not.

I still think the Jedi utopia has cool motorbike races, and Jedi most definately chop people's arms off when they offend, not sternly tell people to go outside.

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
8 out 10 for me.

I trully could never be a jedi, I would use the force to turn off lights, get me a drink, bring the remote control to my hands, throw slow moving cars off the road. Nope I would be a dark jedi.

Angcuru

First Post
Dagger75 said:
I trully could never be a jedi, I would use the force to turn off lights, get me a drink, bring the remote control to my hands, throw slow moving cars off the road.
I would so do that.

Remove ads