Will anyone else be glad when Star Wars is finally over?

Goblyn

Explorer
I know this is possibly a dangerous place to ask this, but I must. Personally I've never been that fond of it. I do recognize it as an acceptably entertaining tale, but c'mon.

I'm a huge fan, and I'm mixed...I'm glad that the real story is finally coming to an end, but I AM sad its really over. The movies at least. Thankfully, there are two TV shows on the way(one live action, and one CG animation), so its not REALLY over. :)

Turanil

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Thankfully, there are two TV shows on the way (one live action, and one CG animation)
I can't wait for the Live Action Star-Wars TV show on DVD!! When is it available?! WHEN??!!

On the other hand, as much as I love the first trilogy (I mean: episodes 4, 5, 6), as much I was disappointed by the episodes 1 and 2 (don't know why, yet...).

As a side note: something that irritates me is D2R2 mobility. Perfectly coherent when on a starship's hull (I guess the droid as magnetic wheels), but ridiculous on tattooine (especially in the desert, and when both C3P0 and D2R2 have to go down a small flight of stairs in Jaba The Hutt's castle -who ever noticed that?), and inept in episode 2 when finally D2R2 suddenly gets small reactors to fly over obstacles.

Remove ads