[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Melkor

Explorer
Hey folks,

With Revenge of the Sith coming out tomorrow, I know that there are going to be several members looking for a Star Wars roleplaying fix (including myself).

With that in mind, I was wondering if anyone would like to GM a new Star Wars campaign set during/after Episode III up to Episode IV. At this point, I only have time to play in the game, not run it - so I thought I would use this thread to gauge interest and possibly recruit a GM.

Any takers ?

Last edited:

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Assuming there is enough interest, I would be more than happy to run this one. But I would like to make sure that there is interest first. What I would need to know is would you like to play on the side of the Empire, the Old Republic or be individual characters trying to eke out an existence in the remains of the Old Republic. I would use Revised d20 rules. If you wanted to play immediately after the fall, I would allow Jedi, but be aware that you will be hunted. Constantly.....

Anyway, if others show interest, submit some character concepts and during what part of the twenty year period you would like to play and we'll go from there.

Melkor

Explorer
I had not even considered an Empire campaign, but that would an interesting option.

I'm wanting to play in a SW game bad enough that I would jump in regardless of whether we were Empire, fledgling rebellion, or individuals trying to eke out a living in turbulent times.

I'm game for whatever.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
It is possible, however unlikely, that the players around here are Star Wars'd out. Yet, the day isn't over yet. I myself will be going to see it in an hour and then again later. Hopefully after a while we'll get some takers....

Edit: Excellent Ambrus, what kind of droid?

Melkor, what kind of character were you thinking of playing?

Last edited:

I JUST started a new Star Wars game that's getting going...if you had post this maybe a week or two ago, I'd have run a game. However, at this point, I need to stick to the huge amount I'm already running and focus on them.

If you're in no rush, I'm sure I'll have another Star Wars game starting sometime later in the summer.

Ambrus

Explorer
Excellent Ambrus, what kind of droid?

I've been itching to play an Arakyd Industries DRK-1 Series Dimininutive hovering 4º probe droid (perhaps with a retractable arm rather than its standard weapon mount. It begins as a Thug4 and is ECL 2. Its write-up can be found in the Arms & Equipment Guide, p.60.

I'd prefer playing in an independent party or perhaps loosely tied to the rebellion, though I'd consider an Imperial game if its well run. What I'm mostly interested in is a good story with regular and frequent posting to keep the game rolling along. :)

Melkor

Explorer
I always play "typical" Star Wars characters (smugglers, soldiers, pilots, etc.), and shy away from Jedi characters like the plague because it's usually not my style.

That said, I'd like to try out a Jedi - as long as the campaign wouldn't be too 'jedi centric'. If that's not a good choice, maybe a Soldier.

Last edited:

Captain Tagon

First Post
Well, I have time for one more game and here you pop up with Star Wars. I was thinking of playing either a pilot or a commando of some kind. Or maybe a combination of the two? Could be working with the Jedi and the droid as some sort of "good" bounty hunting or mercenary group?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases