[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Ambrus

Explorer
Bobitron said:
Tal intersects the man's path, fingers on the large blaster's handle. "Back off, puke. This is NOT your day to get lucky, unless you consider going home with one less of everything you have two of fortunate."
HOLY CRAP!!! :eek: :confused: :D

*polite auplause*
Bobitron said:
Haha, you have probably noticed that X has more of a personality than Tal, regardless of his metal and plastic construction. ;)
Would you care to revise that statement? :p

Bobitron

Explorer
Thanks. :eek:

This guy is probably a tough guy with 15 ranks in Intimidate and a gang of lightsaber weilding Jedi-killers backing him up. Might end badly...

Ambrus

Explorer
Eh... Tal's already faced down and run off a Sith lady with two blood-burning lightsabers. These guys got nothing on him. :cool:

Kemrain

First Post
Somehow, I feel comforted by the fact that Tal's attack bonus and his Intimidate mod are identical. Given the ammount of time soldiers spend on their attack bonus, he's pretty freaking intimidating!

Bobitron, may it never be said that Tal isn't badass.

- Kemrain the Impressed.

Kemrain

First Post
Toric_Arthendain said:
OOC1: I just don't think Femi would have been very forthcoming about his specific abilities during the trip through hyperspace. He might have talked a bit about the Force in general but as stated above, I figure he would rather not have to call on the Force unless absolutely necessary, especially so early in the mission.
You make a good point. Felia would have been happy to listen to him talk about the Jedi, and disapointed that he didn't go into more detail, though she wouldn't have pushed as it's obvious that would make him uncomfortable.

I can't wait until Femi learns that Felia is force sensitive.

Hell, I canot wait until Felia learns she's force sensitive!

- Kemrain the Enjoying Game.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Ambrus,

[sblock]
I shall endeavor to explain myself in more droid like terms. I used 'sit' relatively speaking... ;) Oh and no, he is not lying, otherwise Femi and Felia would have sensed it. Or at least, he doesn't believe he is lying....
[/sblock]

Ambrus

Explorer
Shadow,[sblock]
shadowbloodmoon said:
Oh and no, he is not lying, otherwise Femi and Felia would have sensed it. Or at least, he doesn't believe he is lying....
What should I tell the trio if they ask me why I sent them there or if they ask me for an alternative route?[/sblock]

Last edited:

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Ambrus:

[sblock]That's a good question. As far as your memory recalls, there never was a members only policy... He however believes that there is a members only policy. I'm trying to word this so I don't giev away too much, so if it doesn't make sense, my apologies....[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases