[OOC] Psionicle, Thread II [Update! Please read and post!]

Since I am leaving on Tuesday, and my character hasn't been around long enough to require him played, I'll catch up when I get back on the 4th of July.

Just assume I am an NPC and will not get involved in the party till after I return. My email will get taken down when I leave, so I will have to re-make it when I get back.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Erm... the 4th of July? That's a long ways off. I don't know how much you'll miss between now and then - lots of factors involved.

I suppose we'll talk to you later, creamsteak. Have a safe trip.

Creamsteak

Explorer
You do understand that Animus will just disappear till I get back right? I don't want to have my PC running around hitting things like some godawfull confused NPC with weapons and no care. I have had more than three characters killed when DMs decide the party can't survive without my fighter or paladin and try and run him as an NPC. (my specialty being fighters and paladins - not psions)

Dalamar

Adventurer
I'm going off too, just not for that long, just one week.
I guess Syld isn't getting played because I haven't had enough time to update him to 4th level.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Good to know that some of us are staying here for awhile :).

Sorry that the game is slowing down, everyone. At the moment, you can pretty much do what you want. The Council doesn't need to talk to you until the next day, so this is pretty much your day off.

Also, the game is slowing down b/c of people being gone for awhile. Dalamar should be back tomorrow (5-27), and Zhure the next day (5-28). Sollir still needs to make his character, and Liat'ned needs to register again and post his character. Once all of that happens and Dalamar and Zhure are back, I think things will pick up again.

For now, though, the game will probably continue on slowly. Sorry :(.

Zhure

First Post
I'm back. YAY!

1200 miles driven on two different days. I'm beat down and sunburned, but mentally refreshed.
Greg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases