B-movie :Roll call : who goes where?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
Brother- If you don't mind, feel free to send me an e-mail on your take on the stats/skills aproach you'd take. I'll use that as a reference (Obviously I'll tweek it a little more to my taste). I would find it educational (And we'd stop using board space). I have my e-mail available in my profile.

Your skills will mostly be based upon your back-story... Survival, Spot, and climbing would be added.

(Board Space? We don't pay by the post... ;) )

Seeten said:
Charismatic would work for the Prom Queen. The Cheerleader(who is beautiful, of course, you dont get into the B Movie if yer ugly) is the "fast" hero, and note, that isnt "loose" =P

I thought they had to be beautiful and lose in B slasher horror films... :lol:

Bobitron

Explorer
AARRRGGHHH you guys are driving me nuts. A jock/Navy recruit, a cheerleader, and a punk rocker. I MUST RESIST!

I really don't have time to make a character for a while. If you need another to get going, I'll join in, playing taitzu's girlfriend. Hell, I'm practically his biggest fan anyhow, it won't be too much of a stretch. ;) She will be one of those 'attracted to the tough kid with the spikey hair, he's in a band' gals with more bubble-gum charm than anything else. Maybe a bit alienated from the other girls in the popular crowd because of her new boyfriend, but still holds serious clout in the social circles at school.

Bront

The man with the probe
Dear god, this is a coincidence.

I just aquired a PDF entitled UNORTHODOX MODERN Cheerleaders

I'll see if there's anything and (in?)appropriate for you Seeten.

Edit: There are some advanced classes for the cheerleader. I skimmed them, looked different.

Last edited:

Jennileerose

First Post
*is so tempted to be the quiet nerd poet writer girl.* heh heh hehDresses in all dark colors....coke-bottle glasses...always carries a notebook and pen...

Dear god, she's already forming in my mind....

Jennilee

DrZombie

First Post
This is starting to go somewhere.

Just a suggestion : High-school reunion, one (or two) years after leaving, you could all hook up after not/hardly seeing each other for a year. Wich could explain quite a few things.

Bront : don't focus too much on what your character has recently learned in base camp, look at what he's done in high-school.

Have fun,

Seeten

First Post
Go out camping with people I havent seen in a year? Hrm...

I'd say its likelier to be: School just ended, and your leaving to blow off some steam for the weekend. But either way, I can work it in...

If its a year after school...I have to have attended University for a year...which means a bf from there, of course..just following the natural course of things here =)

Though I could be cheating on the university beau to be with the ex-HS flame, for the summer, of course

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
It's not camping, it's going to a fairly large cabin in an isolated spot. Btw, my american friends, I'm looking for a spot about 60 miles from the nearest collection of buildings called a town, somewhere in the more mountainous areas. Wich state am I looking for? Any ideas?

Seeten

First Post
Go to a cabin with friends? Not camping? I guess I have different definition of camping, going to the woods with buddies is camping, with a tent, or a cabin. hehe.

Here is a question, I've set it up for the Cheerleader, name still unchosen, to like hiking, I assume a couple of the guys want to go hunting, sounds like a fun time for all? Is there water nearby? I'll bring bikini floss if so, in addition to hiking boots.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases