Looking for a conversion for "A Paladin in Hell" and "The Apocalypse Stone"

GigFirestone

First Post
Greetings!

I suppose I should clarify, from 2nd edition to 3.5, or even 3.

I'm new, so if these are already somewhere (or there's somewhere good to look for these types of things) please don't point and laugh too much. Or at least tell me before/during/after pointing and laughing.

Cheers!

Gig.

diaglo

Adventurer
the Jester said:
Were those two any good? I've heard good things about PiH, and mixed reviews of Apocalypse Stone.

i'd say the reviewers were spot on.

PiH was decent for use in 2edADnD.

but Apocalypse Stone was...bland...i'm not sure why they made it really.

i've got a conversion of both of them to OD&D(1974) in case the PCs head that way in our campaign.

GigFirestone

First Post
Hi guys.

Thanks for the links, helped a lot - looks like I've got my work cut out for me.

I've played through PiH in 2nd and had a ball (even though I was a fighter/cleric, so my spells were pretty useless).

Apocalypse Stone I haven't played and have been meaning to run for ages once I got a chance with a party of sufficient level played from first, which I'm finally able to do. I'll probably run this one after PiH. There are some dull parts, but there are parts with real flavour, I think the rest just needs to be spiced up.

When I'm done, I'll wander back and let you know how it went if you're interested.

Cheers,

Gig.

pangalactic

First Post
I assume this means that there's no 3E/3.5 conversion for Apocalypse Stone, then? Shame, I could do with one, and i'm not familiar enough with d20 to do it myself. Well, I assume i'm not - I might still give it a go:heh:

the Jester

Legend
pangalactic said:
I assume this means that there's no 3E/3.5 conversion for Apocalypse Stone, then? Shame, I could do with one, and i'm not familiar enough with d20 to do it myself. Well, I assume i'm not - I might still give it a go:heh:

If I had it, I'd help out- but I never picked it up. At the time (the end of 2e) I knew I wouldn't get any use out of it- my campaign was building towards the climactic moment of 2e, when my pcs had to deal with an ancient drow lich with an orichalcum arm, mounds of clockwork horrors and their master, an entity of pure information called Master Control.

Ahhh, a failed save that I never explained back in that adventure has led to interesting repercussions now, much later......

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases