Painting Miniatures Guide

Lhorgrim

Explorer
Pogre,
I tried the first set of links for the GW site, and they all send me to a "page load error" screen. The links to other sites work fine for me.

Thanks for this thread, I've started feeling like I can finally do a good job with my own painting and leave those pre-painted minis on the shelf.:)

pogre

Legend
Pogre,
I tried the first set of links for the GW site, and they all send me to a "page load error" screen. The links to other sites work fine for me.

Thanks for this thread, I've started feeling like I can finally do a good job with my own painting and leave those pre-painted minis on the shelf.:)

Thanks for the heads up. They have really modified their website and taken down some of the best painting and modelling articles. I had not been on there in a long time. I appreciate you checking the links - obviously I should do it more often ;)

I usually just add to the list when I find something useful for my own painting.

pogre

Legend
Added a link to Mike Kan's site. This guy has some solid instruction for painting table top quality figures quickly. His table top standard is pretty darn high!

frankthedm

First Post
Thanks for the heads up. They have really modified their website and taken down some of the best painting and modelling articles. I had not been on there in a long time. I appreciate you checking the links - obviously I should do it more often ;)

I usually just add to the list when I find something useful for my own painting.
Well, the Aussie site seems useful still.

Warhammer - Beasts of Chaos

pogre

Legend
Bumping this to clean it up and solicit new links.

edit: Man! I removed a ton of links. We have lost a lot of good painting advice links to the ether!

I will be updating links as I find and use them - by all means, share your favorite resources.

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
Added a new link under DIPPING for you speed painters out there:

The Army Painter is a company that produces a ton of stuff for speed painting. They have three kinds of dips, base spray paints, base terrain, and now a new line of paints. The site hosts a number of "how-to" articles. I've used their products for painting historicals and it is good stuff. They are a worthy resource for those looking to paint a lot of troops quickly!
THE ARMY PAINTER COMPANY

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases