(Mongoose) Official 2000AD RPG Web Site

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
Hi guys,

The official 2000AD RPG web site is now up at http://www.2000adrpg.com

There is plenty to look at right now and we will be adding more over the coming months. For starters, we have a downloadable preview of the first 8 pages of the Judge Dredd rulebook, as well as full technical specs of the Mk II Lawgiver firearm, Mk III Lawmaster bike and the Manta Prowl Tank. You can also review the world of 2124 and peruse forthcoming releases for both the Judge Dredd and Slaine RPGs.

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Just snuck a peek at the website as well as the preview for the game. Looks pretty spiffy.

I just have one tiny little question on something that jumped out at me about the rules (as seen in the game preview)

Defencive value = 10 + total reflex save + size modifier

Isn't a size modifier included in the reflex save...being total...and wouldn;t including it in the Defencive value be like adding it twice?

Again this is just something that jumped out at me and if I am assuming something I know nothing about, please feel free to correct me.

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Ya know I was driving home from seeing Attack of the Clones...thinkig how cool the movie was...thinking about the SW RPG...thinking "Size isn't used in saving throws!"

D'Oh!!

Please ignore my last post.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases