"Lost" season finale tomorrow night - Post your predictions here

reveal

Adventurer
Ok folks. It's the long awaited season finale. Old questions will be answered and new questions will arise. Anyone have any predictions? Post what you think will happen and, come Thursday morning, we'll see who was right and who was wrong. I'll edit this post with a list of predictions as we go along. :)

Last edited:

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Predictions:
Science-Teacher-guy dies.
Another major cast member dies.
We see the Monster and it is some kind of mechanical device.
The raft is forced back to the island.
We see the Others.
We see Alex.

Pants

First Post
WayneLigon said:
Predictions:
Science-Teacher-guy dies.
Read at your own peril for those who wish to watch unsullied by spoilers. ;)
[sblock]In an article in TV Guide, J.J. said that Arzt would return next season as a (possibly) 'more prominent' character.[/sblock]

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
The raft will remain at see for a few more episodes next season.

No major characters will die.

They will NOT go into the wierd door, the explosives will damage it and let something out.

The others will be a savage tribe of surviors from the hundred of shipwrecks on the other side of the island. The plane crashed on the "wrong" side of the island.

Those are my wacky predicitons. I think its going to turn into Lord of the Flies next season.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
If you watched DH they had a different teaser for it.
[sblock]
Hurley sees the numbers...
Locke is pulled underground by his feet telling Jack he will be okay...
[/sblock]

fett527

First Post
I predict I will be in front of my TV for two hours withour moving. :D

And my predictions will sound just like Dagger75 so I will just agree with his.

Recap:

No major characters die
Raft stays afloat into next season
They won't go in the hatch, something comes out
The others are previous shipwreck/planewreck victims of the island

KidCthulhu

First Post
My predictions:

Shannon will look sullen
Charlie and/or Hurley will say "dude"
The french chick will say something mysterious and frightening
Locke will say something mysterious
Neither Jack nor Sawyer will shave

How is it, to digress, that they've been on the island for months now, and all of the men have that scruffy, three days growth look? Either they're using the razors found in people's luggage, in which case they should be clean shaven, or they're not shaving, in which case at least a few of them should have real beards by now. And Jack's head is still shaved, now that I think of it. What's up with that? He can shave his head, but not his face?

Last edited:

reveal

Adventurer
KidCthulhu said:
How is it, to digress, that they've been on the island for months now, and all of the men have that scruffy, three days growth look? Either they're using the razors found in people's luggage, in which case they should be clean shaven, or they're not shaving, in which case at least a few of them should have real beards by now. And Jack's head is still shaved, now that I think of it. What's up with that? He can shave his head, but not his face?

Because the mysterious forces on the island keep people young. Time moves very slowly on the island, even though people don't realize it. This is the whole reason that there could be survivors from shipwrecks from the distant past still alive on the island. It's also why the Others need people because, to them, youth is a privilege.... or else it's just a tv show and I've never put much thought into it. ;)

DanMcS

Explorer
KidCthulhu said:

Cause he looked like that for the whole run of Party of Five and liked it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases