[IronDM] Iron DM Returns! Winner announced!

ThirdWizard

First Post
WinnipegDragon said:
Side note, I remember there being a huge rush to sign up last time... I can't believe this has been up for a whole day and only 2 have signed up so far?

That's... um... 12pm Eastern/9am Pacific. Maybe. Math is hard.

Quickbeam

Explorer
This is good news!! Even if I fail to be one of the lucky 11 (or 12 counting Wulf), it will be nice to see the competition return home to EN World!

carpedavid

First Post
ThirdWizard said:

That's... um... 12pm Eastern/9am Pacific. Maybe. Math is hard.

I should probably clarify: I intended to mean 1 PM Eastern Daylight Time, which the thingie at the bottom of the screen tells me is GMT -4. So if you currently live in the Eastern time zone in the US, it's 1 PM (10 AM Pacific).

ThirdWizard

First Post
carpedavid said:
I should probably clarify: I intended to mean 1 PM Eastern Daylight Time, which the thingie at the bottom of the screen tells me is GMT -4. So if you currently live in the Eastern time zone in the US, it's 1 PM (10 AM Pacific).

I had to look this one up. EST converts to EDT during daylight savings time. I had no idea. My computer says GMT -5. But, its really GMT -4 at the moment. But... I'm going to end up confusing myself.

Does that mean Greenwich converts to GMT+1 or does it not have daylight savings? Wait... there's that confusing myself again.

Thanks for the clarification at least. ^^;

[EDIT: Math bad.]

Last edited:

Berandor

lunatic
I'm considering joining. The Iron DM tournament was highly, extremely stressful for me, but also very, very helpful. And fun, can't forget the fun.

nonamazing

Explorer
This seems very interesting, and I'd like to know more about it. I've been having a lot of fun reading some of the past entries. But I can't seem to find a set of general rules for the competition. Am I just overlooking them? Do you have a link you could provide me with?

Remove ads