OOC: Team Baldy's Tales From The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!!

Lazlow

First Post
Important Announcement

I like to play very openly, in that the players should be allowed to fine tune their characters as they get going. So, as you all play a bit and get the overall feel of the adventure and your own characters, feel free to make minor adjustments like changing skills or equipment, or maybe a slight change in ability scores, but please OK everything through me. I want you to be as happy as possible with your characters so this game will be fun for everyone. Once we get the adventure well-established, maybe after a couple of minor events or encounters and you've had a chance to flex your guys' muscles, so to speak, I'll ask for final tweaks and then we'll lock 'em in then. Sound good?

Agrajag

First Post
I have reappeared from the adventure of which I went on...of which i'll say that the scariest ride there was It's a small world...ugh...I swear that ride will be the death of me:uhoh:

Lazlow

First Post
Agrajag said:
I have reappeared from the adventure of which I went on...of which i'll say that the scariest ride there was It's a small world...ugh...I swear that ride will be the death of me:uhoh:

Welcome back! You're just in time to smash some goblin heads.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases