Murder is the Pits

Jennileerose

First Post
Rosalynn wasn't sure what to think really. She remained silent and expressionless, observing everything around her.

She authroized what she needed to, signing the contract before her.

She remained close to Michael and Vanitri, leaning close to Michael and whispering, "I"m glad you're with us, I have a feeling this place is going to be brutal."

She watched Vanitri make the introductions. Her expression shifted to more of a mysterious/dangerous one. She didn't want to seem the innocent/fragile female here, not with these brutes around.

ajanders

Explorer
Jennileerose said:
She remained close to Michael and Vanitri, leaning close to Michael and whispering, "I"m glad you're with us, I have a feeling this place is going to be brutal."
Michael gives her hand a reassuring squeeze and sends a reassuring thumbs-up before moving towards the injured man. As he does, he murmurs a detect poison spell and examines the man's wound.
Is it poisoned?
How big is it? Minor? Light? Sweet gods forbid, critical?

Kahuna Burger

First Post
ajanders said:
Michael gives her hand a reassuring squeeze and sends a reassuring thumbs-up before moving towards the injured man. As he does, he murmurs a detect poison spell and examines the man's wound.
Is it poisoned?
How big is it? Minor? Light? Sweet gods forbid, critical?

there is no poison in the wound, and the gladiator working on him has done an effective job of stopping the bleeding and is trying to get the wound to close. Without magical healing though it will likely form a very unattractive scar. A Cure Minor would probably be sufficient with what has already been done.

ajanders

Explorer
Michael takes the stone from around his neck, smiles reassuringly at the gladiator, and gently traces the scar with the stone.
As the power of Sela flows through him, the wound shuts like a box.
Michael lays a hand on the man's head and pronounces a short benediction, then trails off after Petra and the others.

Cast cure minor wounds
Cast Detect Poison.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
ajanders said:
Michael takes the stone from around his neck, smiles reassuringly at the gladiator, and gently traces the scar with the stone.
As the power of Sela flows through him, the wound shuts like a box.
Michael lays a hand on the man's head and pronounces a short benediction, then trails off after Petra and the others.

Cast cure minor wounds
Cast Detect Poison.

micheal: [sblock]hint based on dimplomacy (roll of 12) - the man who had been working on healing him might take your assistance as a little arrogent if you completely ignore him. You can adjust your actions if you would like.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Kahuna Burger said:
there is no poison in the wound, and the gladiator working on him has done an effective job of stopping the bleeding and is trying to get the wound to close. Without magical healing though it will likely form a very unattractive scar. A Cure Minor would probably be sufficient with what has already been done.

OOC: Any reaction to my introduction? BTW, I clarified that it was to both men, not just the injured one. (I was running on no sleep for over a day).

ajanders

Explorer
Ooc

Kahuna Burger said:
micheal: [sblock]hint based on dimplomacy (roll of 12) - the man who had been working on healing him might take your assistance as a little arrogent if you completely ignore him. You can adjust your actions if you would like.[/sblock]

As two people had already introduced me and mentioned I might do healing, I was sort of waiting for his reactions to those introductions. If the gladiator just sits there like a log, I probably go on my way.
If he actually does something, I'll react to that.

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
ooc: Everything being discussed is in a spoiler block... just checking in.
OOC: We're waiting for Kahuna. She missed my into of Michael, and we're all sort of in limbo till the gladiators respond.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
The mn who had been speaking to Petra looks at the healed injury and harumps. "Nice trick, though you'll have vain things beating down your door if you don't watch out." He adds to V, "Petra's a good manager, I'd trust her," And goes to an empty seat being held for him at the dice table.

The man who Micheal healed is grabbing for a steel mirror on the table and laughs with joy. "Green Eyed Lady, there isn't even a scar! Thank you sir, you are amazing!" he grabs the cleric's hand in an enthusiastic grip and pumps it several times while talking. "Yeah, Ron's right that Petra's a good one, but I'd be glad to show you the ropes. Have you just arrived? Any assigned matches? Have you met the rest of Petra's stable? Did you come ranked already, cause you can get a jump on the betting if you know how they do it?"

Remove ads