WV/Va state line Bluefield area

alsih2o

First Post
I am moving to the BLuefield, WV./ Bluefield, Va area in the next 3 weeks and will be looking for a game. I will have a complete gaming room, 1000's of mini's and a completed homebrew.

I am willing to play or DM, toy with any system...whatever.

Any takers?

edge3343

First Post
Clay is one of the best DMs I've ever come across (not so much in the "rules" department :p , but in the "fun & cool homebrew setting" department he delivers the goods :cool: )! If you're within 100 miles of his game I suggest you go play with him.

EDIT: He's great to be a player with too. DM's, you can totally kill his PCs without even really trying! :D

Beale Knight

First Post
You Want This Guy in Your Game

Yes you do. And yes, I realize I used the same lines for Edge3343, but it's just as true here as there.

If you have him for a DM, be ready to get immersed in a big story while freely going in any direction you want. Mark's been working on his Maissen world since childhood and knows it inside and out. For all appearances, he was barely fazed when we players made a sudden and radical change of plans (planning for the two weeks between sessions to make a long underground trek, then - during the session - changing our minds and going on a long overground trek instead. We never saw him sweat. Post 87 at: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=102537&page=3

If he's in your group as a player, be ready for a cool backstory that's written to include an open hook to join in with a party. Mark's a joy to have at the table, plays intelligently and fairly - even to his PC's detriment.

Best if all, he didn't do anything nasty to me when his PC died under an ogre's great club. This even though I used one of his own d8s to roll the lethal damage. I only had one d8 out. His wife's dice pool was a little bit closer, but I couldn't resist. :]

His most interesting quirk: All his PCs' names begin with P.

Last edited:

YourSwordIsMine

First Post
Hidyho Neighbor! Well... sort of.... I too live in the pointy end of Virginia, Abingdon to be exact...It's a bit of a drive south of Bluefield unfortunately... Finding Games and gamers down here within reasonable driving distance seems like a dismal prospect... been living here over a year and havent found a group yet myself... Then again, with school and working full time I dont have much time for gaming in general. I did get a responce from somone out your way one time, hopefully they havent given up like I have... Keep looking, bound to find someone over that side of the mountain.... GOD! I really wish they would flatten more of the moutains down.... Anyway, good luck.

CrusaderX

First Post
Darn it, you're at the wrong end of the state! :\ I'm way up in the northern tip of WV, and I'd kill for a decent game around here.

alsih2o

First Post
CrusaderX said:
Darn it, you're at the wrong end of the state! :\ I'm way up in the northern tip of WV, and I'd kill for a decent game around here.

Heck, at this point I would even kill for an indecent game. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases