Dark Tides, Cold Steel

Bobitron

Explorer
Bront said:
"Zandrick d'Lyrander at your service m'lady." The half-elf gives a slight bow to Kira. "It appears we're all at a loss then. Does anyone know who this captain is who's hiring?"

"I dunno, Zandrick. I got a note asking me to show up here, but I've been waiting for nearly an hour and a half!"

Kira slumps back into the chair.

"Anyone want some grapes? Cheese?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
The nameless warforged shrugs. "Zandrick d'Lyrander, Kira Fierken of Breland, I greet you," he says in a rusty voice, carefully enuciating each syllable of the names. "I have no name, as I am searching for one to call myself. You may call me what you wish."

Bobitron

Explorer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"You may call me what you wish."

"Whatyouwish? That's a silly name." Kira laughs at her joke. "Well, we need to call you something, don't you think?"

Looking curiously over the warforged hulking form, she walks up to the construct to examine it. The contrast in the size of the two is made even more evident as Kira gets closer.

"Any ideas, Zandrick?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Bobitron said:
"Whatyouwish? That's a silly name." Kira laughs at her joke. "Well, we need to call you something, don't you think?"

Looking curiously over the warforged hulking form, she walks up to the construct to examine it. The contrast in the size of the two is made even more evident as Kira gets closer.

"Any ideas, Zandrick?"
"I don't know, but he told me the same thing in the carage too. Noname is a bit bland, but accurate at the moment. Hulk seems accurate, though perhaps a bit obvious. Perhaps Matte..." Zandrick ponders. "Or perhaps a name will come to you later. A name is some thing personal, and I'm sure when one comes to you, you'll know it when you hear it."

Gez

First Post
« What about, “Colleague” or “Comrade” since you'll be working with us? I am Nilos Gersen, but call me Nil for short if so you wish. I'm from here and there, like a feather carried by the winds -- a bladed, armored feather carried by the winds of opportunity, that is. »

Nil is still disguised as a young, blond human male. His eyes are a greyish green, his nose a bit pointy, and his hands move expressively when he talks. He wears a chain shirt and two scabbards that are placed like quivers, in his back.

Bobitron

Explorer
Gez said:
"What about, 'Colleague' or 'Comrade' since you'll be working with us? I am Nilos Gersen, but call me Nil for short if so you wish."

"Hello, Nil!" She waves at him happily.

"Hulk it is." Kira smiles broadly up into the warforged's emotionless face.

"Now where is our host?"

Last edited:

Gez

First Post
« Hello there, little lass, charmed to meet you. Our host and would-be employer is probably planning on making his entrance fashionably late. In the meanwhile, he's no doubt observing us, trying to guess our strengths and whether we're tough enough for the job. I think we will be, for I have often seen that Lady Luck doesn't favor my enemies. »

Bront

The man with the probe
"Aye, Hulk is a good fit for you. Perhaps you'll grow to like it as your true name. Or perhaps a more suiting one will come to you." Zandick smiles at Hulk.

Gez said:
« Hello there, little lass, charmed to meet you. Our host and would-be employer is probably planning on making his entrance fashionably late. In the meanwhile, he's no doubt observing us, trying to guess our strengths and whether we're tough enough for the job. I think we will be, for I have often seen that Lady Luck doesn't favor my enemies. »

"I'm sure he got a glimps in the tavern as well. He picked us for a reason. Hopefully we shall soon find out."

Gomez

First Post
As you talk among yourselves, a tall lanky man with a long face and black hair pulled back into a long pony tail strides into the room. He swings his gaze over you as if he was looking over a horse for sale. He wears a blue silk shirt and has a wide brimed hat. He throws the hat on a bust near the door and plops down into a chair.

"Greetings, I am Captain Pere Ovalo of the Storm Gull. Don't worry about introduc'n yourselves, I know who ye be. Please sit down. We can discuss the job I have for you all."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases