Tournament of Champions Rules & OOC Discussion

Infiniti2000

First Post
NG gets to decide which quarterfinal match occurs first? Hmmph. Those pansies'll have a hard time deciding which ballet slippers to wear, nevermind what match should happen first.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Gansk said:
I just need to know if your alternates will have a missile or melee weapon in hand at the start of combat.

[sblock] Leo - loaded x-bow, qkwah - sword (swift justice) [/sblock]

CG is preparing its "bells of freedom" to celebrate its swift victory over the forces of opression!

Gansk

Explorer
Thanks Evilhalfling! I think Greybar is the only one who still owes me this info, but I'll double check tonight.

Here's my proposal to fill the two open slots (LG & CE). I will pick the champion and two alternates based on some objective criteria (not considering the opponents). The last quarterfinal match will be LG vs. CE. The loser of the first quarterfinal match has the option to play one of the alignments. The player will pick an alignment and I will e-mail him my choices. The player can then plan the strategy, pick the equipment or buff spells, and flesh out the creatures for their announcement.

This process continues until we have two players for the last quarterfinal match. This way no player will end up having to fight himself.

For example, Greybar will be choosing the first quarterfinal match. If he chooses NG vs. NE and he loses, he can play either LG or CE since NG is out of the tournament.

ugulu

First Post
I'll keep chasing a guy I know to get onto the board and run at least one of the ToC teams, and maybe the CE arena if it's still a big behind.

I saw on the CNN news ticker that CG had forfeited the ToC because of unbridled terror and despair. Anything to that?

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
ugulu said:
I saw on the CNN news ticker that CG had forfeited the ToC because of unbridled terror and despair. Anything to that?

thats just offical propganda from The Man. He just wants to keep us down.
how many times did the word Fnord Appear in the ticker?

Gansk

Explorer
Evilhalfling said:
Okay..... We are starting? is the judge posting our champions entrances? and why did I get the CE critters stats e-mailed to me?

We are starting today, your entrances will be posted tonight. Don't know about any wacky e-mailing. PJSlavner?

PJSlavner

Explorer
Evilhalfling said:
and why did I get the CE critters stats e-mailed to me?

I E-mailed them in case you wanted to participate in the Abyssal Arena and control a Chaotic Evil creature and did not own the relevant book. Gansk wants that arena to catch up to the others, so he asked anyone who wants to, to post as Chaotic Evil whenever he wants, even if someone else is controlling the same creature.

Remove ads