Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
This is the thread for the Festival of Halina.

Before we begin, I'd like to ask that players either have a link to their character in their sig, or post a link to their character in their first post here.

I'm also going to ask that players put in their first post their current HP, any spells they have memorised, and any other current status information (PSPs, active spells, etc). This will help me not have to bounce back to the character thread constantly, and hopefully will make it easier for you as well (you can edit your post here when you need to update HP, Spells, or anything else.)

So, once I get a post from everyone with that info, we can begin.

Playing:
Two - Sunny Perrywinkle
Rystil Arden - Lasair Alant
LogicsFate - Elise Ellom
Kishwa Dogteeth
El Jefe - Oirhandir
Gnomeworks - Troi Delmontes

Judging:Orsal

Thanks,
Bront, GM

Last edited:

two

First Post
Might as well get to it

Sunny Perriwinkle, is living at: http://www.enworld.org/showpost.php?p=2217883&postcount=187

At least, I think that will work.

I'm new to all this, so...

As for: "current HP, any spells they have memorised, and any other current status information (PSPs, active spells, etc)."

That would be as follows:

Sunny Perriwinkle

Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 7
AC: 15
To Hit: -3 with Glaive, -5 with oversized bastard sword
Damage: 1d10+3/x3 (Glaive), 2d8+3/19-20x2 (BSword)
Disarm: +1 with Glaive (due to 2-handed weapon bonus)

Ranged: +2 with light crossbow.

Spells Active: Nada, nil, zippo
Spells memorized: True Strike, True Strike, Summon Monster I (Celestial Badger variety)

For my convenience:

Augmented Celestial badger

Hit Dice=1d8+4 (8 hit points)
Speed=30/10
AC=15
SR=6
Full Attack: 2 claws +5 (1d2+1) & bite -1 (1d3)

Special:

Smite (+1 damage to one attack vs. evil)

Rage (Ex)
A badger that takes damage in combat flies into a berserk rage on its next turn, clawing and biting madly until either it or its opponent is dead. It gains +4 to Strength, +4 to Constitution, and -2 to Armor Class. The creature cannot end its rage voluntarily.

Attachments

• Ceslestial_badger.jpg
    Ceslestial_badger.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi - Init: +3; AC: 18; HP: 26/26; Wield: Whip +6 (1d4+2) and Shortsword +6 (1d6+1)

I have a link to Troi in my sig, so that's already done. I'll shortly add his list of prepared spells to my sig, as well.

I also note most pertinent combat info in the title of each post I make when we are in a combat situation. The title includes initiative, AC, HP, and weapon(s) wielded with attack bonuses and damage.

I should also note that Troi has the first feat of the Delmontes Technique feat chain, meaning that his whip deals 1d4 lethal damage instead of 1d3 nonlethal, and can be used to strike opponents with up to +4 armor bonus and/or +6 natural armor bonus.

Troi Delmontes
Human Ranger 4
HP: 26
AC: 18
Spells Active: None

Spells Prepared (1/-/-/-)
(1st): Longstrider

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Lasair has Init +0, AC 15 (T10/FF15) HP 6, PsP 3.

Alyria has Init +2, AC 16 (T16/FF14) HP 3

Latiaran I will have to look up her stats, but she is unlikely to matter in combat unless the bad guys like to kill donkeys.

LogicsFate

First Post
06 HP
12 AC(Touch12, FF10)
+2 Init
+2 Fort
+2 Ref
+2 Will

Spells prepped
0- Detect magic, Ray of Frost, Light, Mending
1- Color Spray x2 , Mage Armor

Ligeia
03HP
15AC(Touch14, FF13)

Link To my characther sheet

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
Sorry for being so late, I was hoping Pbartender would post the Exp for my last adventure.

Anyway:

Oirhandir, High Elven Bard 3
15 Hp
18 Ac (when using shield) (Touch 12, FF16)
16 Ac (when not) (FF14)
+2 Init
+1 Fort
+5 Ref
+5 Will

Spells per day: 3/2
Spells known:
0 - Detect Magic, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Read Magic, Resistance
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Feather Fall, Identify

Attacks:
Longsword +3 (1d8+1)
Whip +3 (1d3+1)
Quarterstaff +3 (1d6+1)

Ranged:
Longbow, composite +4 (1d8)

Other:
Immune to sleep, +2 vs. Enchantment, Low-Light Vision, +2 to Listen, Search, Spot (Detect Secret Doors)
Bardic abilities include Bardic Knowledge +4, Counterspell, Fascination, Inspire Courage +1, Inspire Competance

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool. Thanks for the info everyone. It will make things a lot easier.

Glad to have you aboard Orsal.

El Jefe, if he posts, you can update yourself easily. I understand that occasionally things go slow.

And now that we're all ready, you're all dead let us begin.

The rising sun chases away the mists of cool night, as you meet in the town square. Ingus Stonebender is there, going through checklists and discussing things with three other men (a dwarf, a human, and a gnome). His caravan consists of two carts filled with bags, chests, and barrels. The third wagon looks more like a large coach, and could easily be big enough to sleep a few people comfortably. Two stout horses are attached to each wagon. He sees you all approach and says a few final words to the other men, who then finish loading up the carts and cover them with a tarp. He moves to great you.

“Greetings. Glad you could make it.” He takes sniffs the air and lets out a deep breath “Ahh, tis a fine morning for a journey, don’t you agree?”

“Now, since you’ve been hired to guard my caravan, I’m going to trust you to know how to keep it safe. Lenny (he points to the gnome) and Karl (he points towards the human) drive the two carts, and my apprentice Grimel (he points to the dwarf) will drive my wagon. I will ride in my wagon, as I have some work still to me sure its in order. I’m going to trust you as guards to determine how we proceed on the road.”

Ingus reaches into a bag, pulls out a wand and hands it to Troi “I trust you know how to use this. Can’t have my guards dying on me now. I expect it back when we get to Covington, so I can get it recharged.”

OOC:
[Sblock]I’ll need some sort of marching order for you and the caravans. Ingus will answer any questions you may have. One you have an official marching order hacked out, let Ingus know, and he’ll order the caravan to start moving.

Troi, you’ve been handed a wand of Cure Light Wounds, fully charged.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Hi Lenny! Hi Karl! Hi Grimel!" Lasair calls out, "My name is Lasair!"

OOC:
[SBLOCK]
I didn't know that LEW allows recharging of wands. :)
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases