Occupants of Red Dragon Inn

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
We really do have a lot of new low level characters from newly active EnWorlders. I wonder what triggered off the rush.
fyi: i am here because mortality.net pbp game died abruply, and i needed a pbp fix...just to be honest. as for who goes where, Pendrake still knows little of the language and has pretty much just arrived at the town...might not be good to hunt a 10 year old kid.

Solange

First Post
Is it 10 year old season then?

Rapture and Solange both cleared out of the tavern, along with a bunch of other people. Shadya is there, and if things work out, might be able to drag people along on an adventure soon.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Patrons of the Red Dragon Inn as of 6/18/07
Active Characters:
Xir, Xeph, Soulknife 1 (stonegod)
Kest, Halfling, Rogue 1 (Bogre)
Kurghaz Vuultan, Half-Orc, Cleric Of Taurusk 1 (Phoenix8008) [Outside the tavern...]
Rinya Starflower, Half-Wild-Elf, Barbarian 2/Ranger 1 (Heckler)
Lasair Alant, Human, Telepath 4 (Rystil Arden)
Rowan McTavish, Human, Barbarian 3/Fighter 1/Ranger 1 (Manzanita)
Richard Rawen, Human, Fighter 3 (Richard Rawen)
Shadya, Human, Paragon 1 (Solange)
Conuld, Human, Transmuter 1 (Trouvere)
Troi Delmontes, Human, Ranger 5 (GnomeWorks)
Cludge, Dwarf, Fighter 2 (AGFlynn)

Inactive Characters:
Ciprinus, Half-Elf, Druid 1 (Voda Vosa)
Lupic StrongArm, Half-Orc, Fighter 4 (buzzard)
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw, Katara, Sorceress 1 (Animus)

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
That's still a lot, but it looks like it's slowly thining out. I'm realy hoping to get my poor fighter into his second adventure in 2 years! He still has to finish this one first.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
I'm still paying some amount of attention, despite my lack of posting. Life's been hectic - started up a new job in the past month, which is eating a good deal of my time, and I start my summer semester this coming Monday. But I still try to keep somewhat informed.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Just saw this thread for the first time. (That's what I get for jumping to all my PC's and adventures via bookmarks!) Looks like Kurgahz will be taking off to the desert soon leaving Saithnar to finally return and hopefully get in on the next adventure.

Drerek

First Post
I've got Ruud, a Gnome Illusionist waiting to be approved. He should be walking into the Red Dragon Inn as soon as that happens.

orsal

LEW Judge
Drerek said:
I've got Ruud, a Gnome Illusionist waiting to be approved. He should be walking into the Red Dragon Inn as soon as that happens.

I'm one of the character judges, and I haven't gotten the email (see http://www.enworld.org/showpost.php?p=1564203&postcount=1 for info, including the addresses to send notice of a character seeking approval) nor seen the character posted in the character thread at http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=61535.

Unless those two steps are taken, Ruud's going to be waiting a long time...

BTW, you don't need to wait for approval to post in the tavern. If you want to roleplay a little while waiting, go ahead. Just don't enlist in an adventure until the character has been approved.

Manzanita

First Post
Looks like Rae's going to have an adventure going soon, Orsal, with at least one 5th level PC. When are we going to see Nurlan in action again? I miss him.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases