Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes Shifter Ranger 2/Barbarian 3

Ignoring the many cuts and slashes across his body Hobbes once more lets out a feral scream of rage and presses his attack against his enemy.

[sblock]I will continue to attack Ogre #5 unless he dies before I get to attack at which point I will turn my attention to Ogre #3[/sblock]

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek Tolin d'Cannith Dragonmarked Paragon 3/ Wizard 2

"I should have known the moment he said 'Just a grunt job." Marek whispers to no one in particular as he pulls a dagger from his belt.

[sblock]
Round 5 - Marek will throw a dagger at a target #7.
Ranged Attack +7(+8 w/Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot) 1d4(+1 winthin 30') damage.

Round 6 - Marek will throw a dagger at a target #7, (if dead) #4), (if dead) closest ogre.
Ranged Attack +7(+8 w/Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot) 1d4(+1 winthin 30') damage.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Kerlokh, House Tharask Half-Orc, Finder/Inquisitive

A look of releif crosses Kerlokh's face that he is no longer fighting two Ogre's alone. He attacks the nearest

OOC: [sblock] Kerlokh attacks ogre #2, Fighting Defensively/Flanking/Surprise Attack: Atk +4 melee (3d6+3; truncheon), AC 17, touch 12, flat-foot 15 [/sblock]

Last edited:

D20Dazza

Explorer
Whitlok Dwarf Ranger/Extreme Explorer

"Ha, Ha, they bleed and DIE" Whitlok cries as he steadies himself and attacks the closest ogre "Have at em Hobbes, we've got the bastards scared

[sblock]Whitlok is having just the one attack this round at #5, fighting defensively +4 to hit, AC 24; will continue this tactic the following round unless:
a.) We drop #5 in which case Whitlok will take a 5' step diagonally to attack #4 defensively;
b.) I get healed in which case I attack with both ends of the urgosh (either #5 or #4);
c.) I die in which case I dramatically drop to the ground in an Academy Award winning death scene performance; or,
d.) something other than a,b or c happens in which case I'll post a new action.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Anune d'Deneith, female human swashbuckler

"Come on ugly, dance with me!" she taunts the ogre in Giant as she presses her attack.

OOC - More full attacking.

Bront

The man with the probe
Round 5

Anune attacks Ogre #4 and hits with a solid strike
To Hit 6+10=16, DMG 6+3=9

Whitlock strikes at Ogre #5 and hits, felling the ogre
To Hit 12+4=16 DMG 1+4=5

Brogen steps towards Ogre #2, his mace glows as he swings at the Ogre, and strikes impressively, shattering it's bones. The ogre almost appears to melt in it's skin.
To hit 20+9=20 confirm 20+9=29 Dmg 8+7+4+2+5+5+5+6+8+10=60

Ogre #3 strikes at Hobes, striking him for a moderate hit
DMG=12

Kerlokh steps between Ogre #10,and the wagon, and strikes him with a grazing hit
To Hit 12+6=18 DMG 5+3=8

Hobbes, battered and bruised, swings at Ogre #3, striking it for a solid hit.
To Hit 11+12=23, DMG 8+7=15

Ogre #10 attacks Kerlokh, striking him for a moderat hit
Dmg=15

Thalian steps behind Ogre #10 and strikes at him, but misses.
To Hit 3+4=7

Marek throws a dagger at Ogre #7, striking him hard.
to hit 8+8=16, dmg 4+1=5

Ogre #4 and $7 shake their heads as they begin to see again.

OOC: [sblock] Almost done, and looking much better for you guys. This is the second PbP combat I've ran, and in both cases, there was a kill by at least 25 points over. Ouch.

Almost forgot the map update.[/sblock]

Last edited:

D20Dazza

Explorer
Whitlok spits on the felled ogre as he pivots and takes a 5 foot step diagonally towards the next brute. Grinning maniacally he grows "Not so tough 't out yer mates eh? Best run now boyo 'fore you receive a clobberin"

[sblock]Taking a 5' step towards #4, continue to fight defensively[/sblock]

Last edited:

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes Shifter Ranger 2/Barbarian 3

Screaming in a feral rage, Hobbes turns all his attention onto the Ogre standing in front of him and with muscles staring under the stress mightily swings his weapon hoping to remove its head form its shoulders.

[sblock]Continuing to attack Ogre #3 and hoping to kill it before it kills me.[/sblock]

Remove ads