Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

unleashed

First Post
Firavel d’Thuranni, Male Elf Rogue/Dragonmark Heir

OOC: Firavel takes up a position 20 feet behind Kerlokh as he brings up the rear. MavrickWeirdo, the bear is somewhere around Selene, you do see the name Selene/Amairgen right (Amairgen is the bear) it just means Rystil can decide whether the bear is in front, behind or next to Selene. Well I hope we move in a staggered enough formation that we don’t exactly present a straight line for a lightning bolt formation, that’s saved for corridors that are 5 feet wide. :] :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I hate those corridors with a lightning bolt user at the end of them. It was worse when they bounced :uhoh:

Elocin--they will not send you new updates until you visit ENWorld (logged on). If you set ENWorld as your homepage, for instance, then you should get the messages fine without clicking on the link)

Bront

The man with the probe
The party heads towards trhe southwest, guestimating the exact direction of the entrance. About 2 hours into their treck, Whitlock notices a single set of tracks heading northwest.

Bront

The man with the probe
D20Dazza said:
Signalling to those behing Whitlok points out the single set of tracks heading northwest.

OOC: Are they large tracks? Booted?
OOC: You're going to leave hobbes ahead of you in the dark?

After examing them a bit closer, they appear to be several tracks conceled when people steped over the previous tracks. There's a bit of variation in the pattern that wasn't easy to spot. The number seems to be hard to determine though, but definately large and humanoid.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Bront said:
The morning is here, and you have arisen. Where do you go from here?
Bront said:
The party heads towards trhe southwest, guestimating the exact direction of the entrance. About 2 hours into their treck, Whitlock notices a single set of tracks heading northwest.
Bront said:
OOC: You're going to leave hobbes ahead of you in the dark?

OOC: Why is it getting dark when it's around 9am?

Remove ads