Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

Bront

The man with the probe
Brogen heals Hobbes (20 total)

After examining the area, it looks like the ogres here had been staked out for a while. However, this is no sign as to what they may have wanted or been looking for. They all had great clubs, and their armor continues to crawl on them as they lay defeated. The insects and other things living in their clothes taking little time to begin to feast on the newly found dead flesh.

Between them all, they were carrying about 23 silver and 73 copper.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Let me know what else you continue to do. Please update your sheet for any spells cast (use the strike [ s ] for spells used in your list), damage taken, potions used, ect. You are heading to meet a Lord Elder, and are probably another day and a half away. It's noon. You are also fairly sure that there is little real value to the item other than for display and artifact value (much like ancient egyption statues and artifacts that some like to collect).

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith Dragonmarked Paragon 3/ Wizard 2

Seeing Brogen healing his downed companion, Marek finishes gathering his daggers. Afterwards he makes his way to the group "Does anyone else need a little help? I have a few potions if they can be of assistance." turning to address those nearby "And I hate to admit it but my spells are seriously depleted. I don't know how much help I will be if we face another attack like the last."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Whitlok Dwarf Ranger/Extreme Explorer

Whitlok cleans both ends of his urgosh on one of the fallen ogres, dropping his backpack to the ground he fishes around for a healing potion, unstoppers it and quickly gulps the blue liquid down. "Well no use hangin' round ere, put the coin in the party bag for splittin later, we 'ave a job ta do, let's finish it. Hannable's Hunters mount up." he yells as he moves towards the wagon.

[sblock]potion clw, I'll wait and update his sheet once you let me know how effective the potion was, he lost 15hp during the combat; let me know in the OOC thread if you want to keep the story flowing[/sblock]

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes - Shifter Ranger 2/Barbarian 3 (17/59 Hit Points)

Thanking Brogen for the quick healing I gain my feet once more, swaying just a tad from the exhaustion. Addressing the senior members of the group, "So how did we all do in our first fight together? Is there anything that I could do to more efficiently bring down my enemies? I am not one for tactics as I prefer to just charge in and kill everything in site but I could at least try."

Seeing that everything seems to be in order I will make sure my weapon is clean and then take a look around the combat site to see if I can find any tracks that might possibly lead back to where the Ogres came from and hopefully find out who they were working for. Depending on my luck form this I will patrol around the camp making sure there are no more surprises.

Bront

The man with the probe
Hobbes examines the area for tracks, and discovers that the ogres seemed to have set an ambush on this section of the road, and had been waiting for a short time before they had arived on the sceen. He does not see any signs that any other wagons or others had passed this way so far today.

OOC: Whitlock heals for 3 from the CLW potion.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Anune brushes off any little pests as she can see before throwing the megre wealth in a corner of the wagon. "Well, I say we try surrounding as many enemies as we can to confuse them and make it harder for them to defend themselves. The quicker we can take down a group, the less dangerous it becomes for us. Generally, freshly-dead creatures can't hurt you," she says with a toss of her hair.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith Dragonmarked Paragon 3/ Wizard 2

Marek watches and listens for a bit before adding "I will assuredly assist where I can. My skills are not great but I will try." He then turns add walks back to the wagon taking his position in the drivers seat.

Last edited:

Remove ads