Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

Bront

The man with the probe
After licking your wounds and moving the dead ogres out of the way, you set off again. As it gets closer to evening, Hobbes and Whitlock find a suitable place to hole up and camp for the night. Whitlock is sure that you should reach Vedykar by tomorrow eve, if not sooner.

OOC: [sblock]I don't know if you did already (I can't find it) but I need a watch order for the night, as well as if you were going to tweek the marching order (The only suggestion I heard was possibly to move Anune to the rear for someone). Feel free to discuss it at end in the OOC thread. Once I get an official list, we'll move on (I promise) :)[/sblock]

D20Dazza

Explorer
Not feeling much better than he did before he downed the healing potion Whitlok digs in his pack, unstoppers another vial of blue liquid and downs the contents in one long swallow.

Bront

The man with the probe
D20Dazza said:
Not feeling much better than he did before he downed the healing potion Whitlok digs in his pack, unstoppers another vial of blue liquid and downs the contents in one long swallow.
OOC: Heal 6 more (5+1)

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith Dragonmarked Paragon 3/ Wizard 2

"Friend Whitlok do you need another potion? I am more than happy to share what I have if it will help." calls Marek from the wagon as he notices his companion quaffing another potion.

D20Dazza

Explorer
"Nay Marek, stay yer 'and, I 'preciate the gesture matey but I've bin in worse scraps. I'm feelin much better now, feels like I just bin too long on the earth jooice, if ya knows wot I mean" he says with a big toothy dwarf grin.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes - Shifter Ranger 2/Barbarian 3 (17/59 Hit Points)

Still a little battered and bruised from the today’s excitement, "In all but the blackest of nights I can also see well and will do some guard duty. I enjoy the challenge of anything vile attempting to sneak up on me as I prowl the night."

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith Dragonmarked Paragon 3/ Wizard 2

"I dare say the prospect of running into you in the dark of night as an enemy would be the least of my choices." exclaims Marek with a chuckle. "But I say if anyone needs the use of my healing potions I am more than happy to share. I have little doubt my survival rests on your skill and continued health."

Bront

The man with the probe
The night passes uneventfully (You all heal 5 HP if you are not fully healed from a full nights rest, Brogen, post what spells you had left to throw, and I'll spread them around, or just cast them yourself and post the results, as well as any other things anyone wishes to do.)

As the sun rises on a new day, you pick up your camp and set off back on the road to Vedykar. Making good time, and encountering no problems along the way, you manage to make it into town late in the afternoon.

What do you do now?

D20Dazza

Explorer
Whitlok Dwarf Ranger/Extreme Explorer

"Well, let's get this statue delivered then" Whitlok says with a yawn "Then we can slack our thirst eh? I knows a good inn round ere, sells a real good ale. Who's got da address then?"

Remove ads