Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
D20Dazza said:
"Well, let's get this statue delivered then" Whitlok says with a yawn "Then we can slack our thirst eh? I knows a good inn round ere, sells a real good ale. Who's got da address then?"

"I thought you had it." replies Kerlokh

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith - Dragonmarked Paragon/ Wizard

"I hope so, or this wil be a long day." adds Marek with a grin. After a moment "The first round is on me."

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Well, I hope someone has it! I don't, that's for certain. So whoever has it, cough it up so we can go have a bit of fun that doesn't involve ogres!" Anune says, arms crossed over her chest.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes - Shifter Ranger 2/Barbarian 3

"I heartily agree that a drink would be nice about now. Hopefully this place Whitlocke speaks of has an outdoor area as I hate being inside for long periods of time." Turning to address Anune, "You did not have fun playing with the Ogres? I know I had a lot of fun playing with them and I would not mind playing with them again, well not them exactly as they are dead and not much fun at the moment, unless they come back to life. I wonder if they would be more of a challenge then or if they would be easy to fell like the first time.” With this Hobbes goes back to watching the streets for anyone and everyone that shows any undue interest with the group, continuing to mutter something about relishing the thrill of battle……

D20Dazza

Explorer
Whitlok Dwarf Ranger/Extreme Explorer

"Me, nah twernt me" Whitlok says as he pats down his pockets and looks in his belt pouch "ohh, wait a minute, yes twas, here tis" he says with a sheepish grin waving a crumpled parchment in the air "just testin you new recruits, gotta keep ya on yer toes. Right let's go then, 'ccording to this we've got ta take the first right and then a lefty almost immediately." Whitlok leads the team towards their goal.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith - Dragonmarked Paragon/ Wizard

"Excellent! The sooner we deliver this piece the sooner we can move on to something a bit more exciting....and hopefully not as smelly as those ogres." says Marek as he moves to follow Whitlok' directions.

Bront

The man with the probe
With in a short time, you arive at Lord Elder's Estate. He has a fairly impressive approach, with a well tended garden that has a big hole in the middle of it, about the right size to fit the statue.

A guard greets you as you approach the front "Ah, yes, I'll have someone fetch the Lord immediately." He opens the front door and calls for someone, and about 5 minutes later, a stately elder human walks out onto the front. "Ahh, it's about time you got here. I was begining to worry that you had gotten lost. No matter, you're still here in plenty of time. Please wheel the wagon over towards the garden, and I'll have some servants take it out. Come in, I'll have the cook throw a pig over the fire. I hope your trip here was a pleasant one." He motions for you to enter and slowly walks in when you start to follow.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Kerlokh, House Tharask Half-Orc, Finder/Inquisitive

Kerlokh is impressed with the elegance of the home

[sblock] Kerlokh does an Appraise check (+5) on some of the furnishings, not looking for exact prices, just trying to see what the "GP limit" for the household is (similar to a "community gp limit" DMG page 137). No, I'm not planning a future robery, just curious how "rich" this guy is. [/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
MavrickWeirdo said:
Kerlokh is impressed with the elegance of the home

[sblock] Kerlokh does an Appraise check (+5) on some of the furnishings, not looking for exact prices, just trying to see what the "GP limit" for the household is (similar to a "community gp limit" DMG page 137). No, I'm not planning a future robery, just curious how "rich" this guy is. [/sblock]
Kerlokh: [sblock]The noble is definately wealthy, though you're not exactly sure how much. This is definately one of the wealthier estates that you have ever been in.

OOC: I have no clue how the the numbers break down for a particular estate, but if I did it right, he's probably near the full end of the comunity, so 2-4000.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases