Chicago Gameday XI a success! Share your war stories.

thalmin said:
Ooooh. 2 days to talk about buzz behind his back. :cool:

He's one of them Role Players.
Well, he did play in my Duchess Tea Party game a couple of years ago. I think he really enjoyed hobnobbing with the Duchess. ;)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Buzzy, Buzzy, Buzz, Buzz,
Buzzy, Buzzy, Buzz, Buzz,
Makin' fun, Just Cuz,
Buzzy, Buzzy, Buzz, Buzz!

Attachments

• duchess_tea_party.jpg
    duchess_tea_party.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 59

Nazriel

First Post
William Ronald said:
Hey, remember that Buzz might create a special Synnibar event for some players. ;)

Synnibar doth Rock.

Character creation is the best part of the experience!

Well, that is biased as I have spent proportionately more time creating characters than actually playing the game.

But the important part is that I have played it, and it was psychedelic.

There were colors you wouldn't even THINK could exist were you to have some sort of color brainstorming device created by putting Crayola together with various illicit "herbs" and "plants."

Oh yes, play Synnibar, and touch the rainbow indeed.

Nazriel said:
Synnibar doth Rock.

Character creation is the best part of the experience!

Well, that is biased as I have spent proportionately more time creating characters than actually playing the game.

But the important part is that I have played it, and it was psychedelic.

There were colors you wouldn't even THINK could exist were you to have some sort of color brainstorming device created by putting Crayola together with various illicit "herbs" and "plants."

Oh yes, play Synnibar, and touch the rainbow indeed.

Well, as soon as we can drag MattyHelms back to a Chicago Gameday we will once again touch the glory that is Synnibarr.

Actually, we could just have a four-hour "Synnibarr character creation" slot at the next gameday in the fall. :p

And your statement "Oh yes, play Synnibar, and touch the rainbow indeed" will probably show up in my .sig file very soon.

William Ronald

Explorer
Pbartender said:
I've got Zombies and Fluxx... I could bring them both.

That would be a good idea. Sometimes games wrap up early, or people want to do something over the lunch break once they have finished eating.

Any volunteers to make a poster for Games Plus?

Nazriel

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Well, as soon as we can drag MattyHelms back to a Chicago Gameday we will once again touch the glory that is Synnibarr.

Actually, we could just have a four-hour "Synnibarr character creation" slot at the next gameday in the fall. :p

And your statement "Oh yes, play Synnibar, and touch the rainbow indeed" will probably show up in my .sig file very soon.

Well, I still have the book somewhere around here... I'd say it wouldn't be hard to just run a character creation Slot and then throw random monsters about if there's time left over, because that's all you really need for a quick adventure to kill everyone. But I'd probably be getting in over my head by trying to run combat. :uhoh:

I suppose it's always a possibility for next Gameday. I've already fried my brain at least twice this year, both at the movies related. What's another meltdown?

As for being .sig worthy: Whoo! Does that mean I won the internet?

Remove ads