Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

two

First Post
This thread is in response to Hallidor's adventure hook, and is termed (for now) simply LPNN.

Could all interested players please post a link to their character in their first post, as well as their PC's current HP, any spells they have memorised, and any other current status information (PSPs, active spells, etc). In addition, include a few basic skills bonus totals, like Spot, Listen, Hide, Sense Motive.

Once everyone has posted their PC in this thread, the adventure will "really" begin.

Playing (tentatively):

-- Juliana
-- Zaeryl
-- Vargo
-- Ogrin
-- Almayce
-- Rasereit Vundinn {Very much pending/out of contact}

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
Almayce, Grey Elf Cleric of Gliran 2

Almayce can be found here.

Current HP: 10 / 10, AC 10, Init +0.
Skills: Bluff +3, Diplomacy +8, Hide +0, Intimidate +3, Listen +5, Move Silently +0, Sense Motive +3, Spot +5.

Cleric Spells Prepared (4/3+1, DC 13 + Spell Level):
0th: Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Light, Read Magic.
1st: Bless*, Command, Inflict Light Wounds*, Detect Secret Doors (D).

* = Already cast or otherwise unavailable.

Wand of Cure Light Wounds charges left: 30 / 50.

Last edited:

rln

Explorer
Ogrin Brutalfist, Halfling Rog1/Ftr2

HP: 26/26 (Stable), AC (Sword & Shield): 20, Attack (Sword & shield) +5/1D6+2/19-20x2

Spot -1, Listen +1, Hide +11, Move Silently +9, Sense Motive -1, Jump +3, Tumble +9, Intimidate +6, Open lock +7, Search +6

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Apparently I had a good idea in asking people to do this in LEW. If you need more, let me know. Link is in my sig too.

Juliana Hayes
Psionic Warrior 1
HP: 11/11
PP: 1/1
AC: 17(15 without shield)
Flat: 16(14 without shield)
Touch: 11
Initiative: +1

Flail +2 1d8+2 20x2
Longbow +1 1d8 20x3
Dagger +2 1d4+2 19-20x2
Guisarme* +2 2d4+3 20x3
Short Sword +2 1d6+1 19-20x2

Feats: Combat Expertise, Improved Trip, Psionic Body

Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven

Skills:
Craft: Armor 4 +2 +2 = +8
KN: Psionics 4 +2 = +8
Concentrate 4 +1 = +5
Craft: Weapon 4 +2 +2 = +6
Craft: Bowmaking 4 +2 +2 = +8

Untrained skills:
Str Mod: +2
Dex Mod: +1
Con Mod: +1
Wis Mod: +2
Int Mod: +2
Cha Mod: -1

Psionic Power:
Thicken Skin
Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: 10 min./level
Power Points: 1
Your skin or natural armor thickens and spreads across your body, providing a +1 enhancement bonus to your Armor Class.

Last edited:

Vargo

First Post
Vargo, Human Druid

Vargo's character sheet

HP: 7

0 level spells: (3/day)
Cure minor wounds
Detect Magic
Flare (DC 14)

1st level spells: (2/day)
Entangle (DC 15)
Magic Fang
Concentration +3 (+7 when casting on the defensive)
Diplomacy +5
Handle Animal +5
Knowledge (Nature) +9
Listen +8
Spellcraft +7
Spot +8
Survival +10

Huln (Wolf/Animal companion)
HP: 13

Listen +3
Move Silently +3
Spot +3

Last edited:

two

First Post
Welcome everyone!

Thanks Manzanita... our judge...

Thanks to the players for posting their PC's so nicely.

I will be entering Hallidor's confession very soon...

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit Vundinn, Barbarian 2 (almost 3)

HP: 27

Standard attack: +4 Dwarven Waraxe MW (1d10+3), +4 Handaxe MW (1d6+3)

Climb +5
Intimidate +4
Ride +7
Survival +6

Search +0
Spot +0
Listen +0
Move Silently -1

Last edited:

two

First Post
{Rasereit Vundinn is welcome, but only because he has red hair. Edit your first post to include the relevant PC information.}

Hallidor leads those following him out the tavern door, down the street to the left a bit, then a right, then a left, and finishes up by going straight for a while. Then, as there happens to be a dark alleyway nearby, Hallidor steps into its gloom and motions everyone else to join him.

Hallidor speaks:

“I apologize for the rude surroundings. I have had a feeling, ever since leaving Rangarata, that I was being watched – a feeling that’s only increased the last few days. And while you all seem like good people, there are unsavory types in the Tavern as well. At least, that’s what I was told.

So. Enough of apologies. I come with an offer. I have 300 gold here in my purse. Each of you can have 50 gold now and another 150 when and if the mystery is solved to my satisfaction.

And what is the mystery? As I have already said, somebody very close to me – my sister – died two weeks ago, in circumstances that most people are willing to believe are simply ‘tragic.’ They leave it at that. I’m positive it’s much more. I think she was killed for some reason – it could have been a lover’s quarrel, or something much darker. That’s what I want to know, because without that knowledge – I cannot revenge myself.

My town of Rangarata lies halfway to Lathirn and a bit to the West. It took me five long days to get to the Red Dragon, and…”

At this point, the sound of flint striking stone reverberates unnaturally, echoing back and forth between the narrow walls of the stone alleyway.

Everyone’s heads turn towards a point in space a little behind Hallidor, over his left shoulder. There, a spark can be seen gleaming in the air, which brightens as it is applied to a pipe. Soon wisps of smoke obscure the flame.

“You sure you wanna keep talking like this Hallidor?” says a gravelly voice, both intimidating and supremely self-confident, “because you know, The Conclave have been informed, and they don’t seem to be very happy.”

“TRYGGVI, what… what are you doing here?” Hallidor exclaims, obviously shocked.

{Your PC's associate The Conclave with old tales of organized crime. It's an intimidating name, but most people don't think it much of a real power, more of a myth. Much like modern people might think of 'The Mob', but even more distant in time.}

Attachments

• black pipe.jpg
    black pipe.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 220

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases