Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Continuing off from where Twin Infinities died

Adventure 1: Diplomatic Immunity--An Intriguing Tale Level 3
Sophist's Sage, Unleashed's Warmage, Keia's Champion, Bront's Ecomancer, BS's Amazon, and you!

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil,

What's the money amount for a champion? Any special materials, weapons, or armor . . . or other fun goodness . . . details of the order stuff like that.

Thanks!!
Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Rystil,

What's the money amount for a champion? Any special materials, weapons, or armor . . . or other fun goodness . . . details of the order stuff like that.

Thanks!!
Keia
8000 Gold. Magic items must be divine (which means nothing withan arcane-only spell required). Anointed Silver is a special component that makes weapons deal 1 extra divine damage, and Circe's Kiss armour provides its bonus against all arcane spells that require attack rolls, even touch spells.

There are many branches of the church of Circe, but the common theme is that she is a goddess of kindness, good, and love who spreads her message across the Spheres, hoping to destroy evil and darkness by redeeming those who have fallen to Circe's love. Of course, the Inquisitors are much less nice than the main priestesses and Champions, and the Zealots can get a bit, err, fervent. :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I guess the next question is the racial information. I'm planning on staying Sacra at the moment, I like that my half-brother is a dolrathi. So far I've got the stats, are they just normal humans then after the stats?

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Did I miss the racial stuff for Sacra?

Keia

p.s. mostly just posting because everyone disappeared again.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Did I miss the racial stuff for Sacra?

Keia

p.s. mostly just posting because everyone disappeared again.
Oops, sorry! I lost this thread. I should subscribe. Mea culpa! Mea culpa!

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil, you might want to call for a role call in all your threads (as well as posting who's in what in the relivent threads too). Just to make sure you haven't lost anyone.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Sacra:

Circe's Boon: All Sacra have access to a clerical domain of their choice granted by Circe. They can use the domain power and can cast the spells as domain spells. Even Sacra peasants and other nonspellcasters can cast the spells from their chosen domain once per day per each (if they have enough Wisdom and enough HD that they would be able to cast them if they were a cleric) as spell-like abilities.

Circe's Love: Each day when praying to Circe in her daily prayers, a Sacra may select to receive a +1 divine bonus to either attack rolls, armour class, or saving throws for 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases