Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
Yup, that's it. Isida will be gone for a bit, I already lost someone else as well. And I think One other one is going as well (He rarely posts).

You're welcome to apply as an alternate, since I don't have one yet, just make a character and go for it. I'm going to keep the party at no more than 7, but if we fall to 6, I might leave it at that. But by all means, create an alternate character :)

And I was hoping for a few IC posts as well. :)

Are you looking to fill any particular roles within the party?

Bront

The man with the probe
Well, there's one rogue who has no dex bonus, so a more dexish rouge could work.

We lost one dragon marked noble, they're always fun.

No true "tank", but they work well without one so far.

A bard could be usefull for the Knowledge, Inspire Courage (Epsecialy with the Song of the Heart feat), and general skill usefullness. I know Rystil doesn't like the bard class, we already had a page discussion on it. A Bard would make a good "face" too, which couldn't hurt.

A marshal could work as well as a support/rally character.

Basicly, there's all sorts of things, so find something interesting. Isida is gone for a bit, Candide is gone for good, and Temujin has been spotty in posting for a while. Check out the RG and see what's about and go from there.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Well, there's one rogue who has no dex bonus, so a more dexish rouge could work.

We lost one dragon marked noble, they're always fun.

No true "tank", but they work well without one so far.

A bard could be usefull for the Knowledge, Inspire Courage (Epsecialy with the Song of the Heart feat), and general skill usefullness. I know Rystil doesn't like the bard class, we already had a page discussion on it. A Bard would make a good "face" too, which couldn't hurt.

A marshal could work as well as a support/rally character.

Basicly, there's all sorts of things, so find something interesting. Isida is gone for a bit, Candide is gone for good, and Temujin has been spotty in posting for a while. Check out the RG and see what's about and go from there.
Oh wait, I thought my character was going to be doing face--let me know if not and I'll rearrange my skills to not take the cross-class Sense Motive.

Bront

The man with the probe
Never hurts to have a second face. There are plenty of character options, and you can always change something till we get moving again :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Never hurts to have a second face. There are plenty of character options, and you can always change something till we get moving again :)
Well, if more bases are covered by a new character or two, I'd switch to Kalashtar Telepath in an instant :D

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Well, if more bases are covered by a new character or two, I'd switch to Kalashtar Telepath in an instant :D
I'd rather you keep the druid personaly, but I'm always open.

I've delt with Psionics once as a player (well, twice, but an L1 Psi-war isn't quite the same), and never as a GM (outside of a soulknife).

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I'd rather you keep the druid personaly, but I'm always open.

I've delt with Psionics once as a player (well, twice, but an L1 Psi-war isn't quite the same), and never as a GM (outside of a soulknife).
:Cough: Lasair :Cough: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads