Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
Oh, I don't care how she reacts in the assumption because that is your choice.
I still feel you don't understand that Kallithyia’s slavery, you can call it her past if you wish, is as important to me as the rest of the game is. (As is the fact that in her mind she has no friends.)

Anyhow if it doesn’t really matter than Kallithyia refused to see Catullus. No chance for friendship, end of story, sound good?
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
No, that doesn't sound good (In fact, in all frankness it sounds a little bit snippy :\) because that isn't what I said. I didn't say you get to write what happened--I said you can choose a reaction at the end because of course you always can. I think you've given away something else that caused a big problem when you admitted
Kallithyia’s slavery, you can call it her past if you wish, is as important to me as the rest of the game is. (As is the fact that in her mind she has no friends.)
supporting my earlier theory that you have an ulterior motive to cause problems with that Prelude. Want to know a secret? Well I'll tell you: If Kalli just keeps acting the bitch and refuses to do anything but hate, she won't be going on the adventure because it wouldn't make sense for her to go, so she'll just disappear after the Prelude. I don't want that to happen. I hope you don't want that to happen either. I've been trying to help you here.
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases