Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil[sblock]There's divine power, which is nice, but requires power attack. With only two feats I wanted to have the augmented healing as a specialty/quirk thing. So I would have to get rid of it to add power attack and Divine power. The other ones have similar requirements (another feat). I've just got to decided what type of character he's going to be.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia:
[SBLOCK]
*Hmm, yeah, its always a tough choice--that's why I wind up as a human so much of the time :) Anyways, I sent you an e-mail. Change d10 to d8 in the e-mail--its a mistake*
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil:[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
Change d10 to d8 in the e-mail--its a mistake*
No, no . . . you don't make mistakes, you meant to do that - looks okay to me! ;) No reason to change anything! :)[/SBLOCK] Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
e-mail sent!! :)

Keia
And a response as well :)

Sorry for the delay, but, annoyingly, hotmail is super-slow. That's why I have my ENWorld notification messages sent to my MIT account, which processes the messages and then alerts me via a chime within the first minute of receiving--Yay!

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Another e-mail sent.

but I don't have the other one [you could always e-mail it to me :)]

No worries either way :)

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Another e-mail sent.

but I don't have the other one [you could always e-mail it to me :)]

No worries either way :)

Keia
In general, I don't give it out 'cuz it has my real name on it, but the mods have their own sneaky way of finding it, so I guess it'll get out eventually :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
In general, I don't give it out 'cuz it has my real name on it, but the mods have their own sneaky way of finding it, so I guess it'll get out eventually :)

Drop me an e-mail (You can use the e-mail feature here) and I'll send you a Gmail invite, so you can make one that doesn't have your real name in it. (I have the same problem with my normal account.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Drop me an e-mail (You can use the e-mail feature here) and I'll send you a Gmail invite, so you can make one that doesn't have your real name in it. (I have the same problem with my normal account.
Well I do have a hotmail address that doesn't have my name, that I give out %RystilArden%@%hotmail.com% without the %. I'd e-mail you, but then I think it uses my @mit.edu account to do it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads