Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Alright, my rolls are in my sig, though I will link to it again for ease, and all rolls I make are always under LF
Not only what Bront said, but also I have slightly different rules for hopeless characters, and a canny player can choose to keep the bad 6 of their 7 in order to make a borderline hopeless character become hopeless, so they get another reroll.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Just don't ask me to wear a mini-skirt :confused:
No, of course not--why would I want my administrative assistants wearing something crazy like that? Rather, I expect them to wear the chainmail bikini uniform :)

Bront

The man with the probe
10,16,9,17,15,8,12 - drop the 8, and it's not a bad set. You could do worse. (I have someone who has a 5)

LogicsFate

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
No, of course not--why would I want my administrative assistants wearing something crazy like that? Rather, I expect them to wear the chainmail bikini uniform :)

O, can I be an AA too? Er, uh I mean, chainmail bikini, that's crazy!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
10,16,9,17,15,8,12 - drop the 8, and it's not a bad set. You could do worse. (I have someone who has a 5)
Bah, the 5 is after her -4 racial mod :p (Imagine if she rolled a 5 and had a mod 1 :lol: )

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
*adjusts* I think I need a bigger cup size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases