Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophist

First Post
<shrug> Well Rystil seems to be occupied by the other game anyways. Maybe there should be a deadline for making everything ready ?!?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
First alternate ready for action! :D
Actually, I think that Bront was the first alternate and you are second (Bront dropped a character when you quit in order to allow everyone else to play and became first alternate). I can't remember though, since it was so long ago.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
That's fine. I really wish you wouldn't use the word quit...
Well, I guess it was before the game started, but it was definitely some form of quitting--maybe 'back out' is a better term though?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Well, I guess it was before the game started, but it was definitely some form of quitting--maybe 'back out' is a better term though?
Yeah, that probably would have been better... I've apologized 3 or so times and would probably do so again if I thought it would make a difference but in this case I don't think it will. :(

Bront

The man with the probe
I had a runemaiden sort of ready to go. If the class isn't ready, BS can take my alt spot. Otherwise, I'll draw her up.

Edit: Actualy, I could have fun with an Altanian Arcanist myself or a Rowani Witch. The second one would require you to create the class for though.

On the Signature spells, is that like spells you can spontaniously swap out your prepared spells for?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases