Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Zombie, should be in the Monster Manual in the back.

D8 HD, 3/4 BAB, Good Fort Save, 2 SP per level (x4 for first), Low Light vision, Simple and Martial weapon proficiency.

Not sure of the racial skill list.

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
OK, this game has all the classes ready for everybody, so hopefully everyone will finish by Wednesday so we can start. Sound fair?

Works for me, but then I'm ready for all your games. ;)

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
2000 Gold, barely managing to avoid the 3000 cost for two-handed weapons by virtue of its edge-case status :)

Is a jade weapon already masterwork, or do you need to buy that as well?

Thanks!
Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Okay,

Yuriko is ready in the R/G, I added Jade to my katana and finished the prior history stuff.

Keia

Bront

The man with the probe
Question, how many experience points should we have? Some people have 7820, some have 8000, and some have 6000. We're 4th, so 6000 is correct, right?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Question, how many experience points should we have? Some people have 7820, some have 8000, and some have 6000. We're 4th, so 6000 is correct, right?
Everyone who didn't pick 6000 is correct (sorry Bront, or maybe not sorry because you should be happier with more XP :)). How is that possible? I gave you guys halfway to level 5 worth of xp to muddle around, to be fair to players with item creation feats. So 7820 means they burned some XP on something ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases